I'm a photoshop tard, anyone mind helping me with 5 minutes of work?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I'm trying to order a large wall decal for my business, but part of my logo is gray, and the wall it is going on is also gray. What I'm needing is just for everything that is gray in the logo to be the same shade of blue that is already there, words, logo, everything that shade of dark blue

Would anyone mind sparing a few clicks for me? I swear to god I can't get the paint bucket tool to friggin fill...I suck at photoshop(and drawing it all in with MS paint is about to make me punt my monitor as well)

Here is the logo in question

BC1lNVA.jpg

Thanks to anyone willing to help

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
No idea how big you're going or how well this will look scaled up. Hopefully decal place can clean it up if it gets messy.

TIS cleaned.png

edit again: Tried cleaning it up a bit on the edges 'cause it looked like shit.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
It should be if it's getting scaled up for sure. Just don't have illustrator installed ATM.

He might be able to get whatever company is doing the print to convert it first since it's not too complicated.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I know this is the grownup forum, but now that the request has been filled, we should totally start drawing dicks in the little dude's mouth.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I know this is the grownup forum, but now that the request has been filled, we should totally start drawing dicks in the little dude's mouth.
I'm down with this idea but I have no shooping skills.