Immortal Day (Immortal Gaming, LLC - new online, browser-based MMORPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I miss the days people would come and talk shit from other forums or places.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
This could really turn it around for Immortal Day, new online, browser-based MMORPG.

What's your opinion on the new H1Z1, GamePro?

GamePro101_sl

shitlord
Honestly, H1Z1, I am looking for a new game. My wife and I were both playing and enjoying Immortal's games before this incident. We like low-graphics, text-based social games where the focus is on player interaction.

Would H1Z1 suit us? I'll go check it out if you think we might like it (although I should warn you that my wife wants an elegant, sophisticated character--like a vampire--or she's not happy).

Ridas

Pay to play forum
You could post tits of your wife or anime pillow with a rerolled sign to gather support for your crusade! I gladly spam blue text all over the interwebz for free titties.

iannis

Musty Nester
I miss the days people would come and talk shit from other forums or places.
It's really true. When they grew past guild websites a lot was gained, but a lot of the funny ass crosschatter was lost.

BRALLHAWL OWNS, FAGGOTS.

GamePro101_sl

shitlord
Sorry. I got your name wrong above, Adebisi. For some reason, I can't figure out how to edit it and correct it.

btw, what's Ever, Jane? Got a URL for it?

GamePro101_sl

shitlord
Did a quick search.

H1Z1 is an upcoming MMO to be released by Sony Online Entertainment in late 2014 for the PlayStation 4 and Windows.[1] The game, announced in April 2014, is a zombie apocalypse thriller set in the United States where players will interact with resources in the world to build shelters and weapons, and to survive.

H1Z1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That sounds pretty nifty. The wife might like it. Thanks.
smile.png

GamePro101_sl

shitlord
Thanks for the link, Arcaus, to Ever, Jane. I am wary of downloading games (DDO is the only game I have downloaded onto my computers at the moment), but that one looks like it might be cool. Bookmarked for future reference.

Cheers!

GamePro101_sl

shitlord
Cheers? Is this another tidbit/aleski/ass cancer salt account?
This is an interesting community, to be sure. For your education and elucidation, I will waste a few moments of my time. "Cheers" is used in the UK as a way to say "thank you" and/or "I wish you well" and/or "I acknowledge and appreciate that you have treated me well and kindly." All of those apply to the post above.

As for a "tidbit/aleski/ass cancer salt account"? There, you've got me. I have no clue what you're talking about.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
This is an interesting community, to be sure. For your education and elucidation, I will waste a few moments of my time. "Cheers" is used in the UK as a way to say "thank you" and/or "I wish you well" and/or "I acknowledge and appreciate that you have treated me well and kindly." All of those apply to the post above.

As for a "tidbit/aleski/ass cancer salt account"? There, you've got me. I have no clue what you're talking about.
From your response I take it you are a faggot that has never been on the internet before. Faggot.

Status
Not open for further replies.