IOS/AOS - [SoulKing] - Hero Collector RPG

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is siren a better healer than Gloria? Don't know if I should sacrifice something to make it 4 star. It's hard to find info on the non top tier heroes :/

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Here's a decent list of useful non-soulking 2-3* monsters. The ones with ** you should definitely build and fully skill;

Creation:
**Jules - Amazing Tank
**Geoffrey - Cheesing Guildwar

Destruction:
**Sebinas - Challenge Tower
Sebus - DPS with armor break
Rudinen - team buffer (atk speed booster)

Nature:
Siren - Decent healer, but notably for PVP (charm)

Dark:
Fredic - Good DPS and debuffer
**Kelios - Cheesing guildwar and pvp. Locks down single target
**Yorick - Cheesing Guildwar (can be almost 100% uptime stun)

Light:
Debote - Guild war (pretty much just a damage sponge)
Delphy - Decent ranged damage
Robin - Energy battery for guild war

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Joined the guild. Just started today and have about a billion stamina to use :(

I noticed guild members are not automatically friends or whatever. Do I have friend you all too so I can give out the daily hearts and all that jazz?

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Yeah, shoot us a friend request. Thankfully friend points are always useful - as you can buy additional stamina with it

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Been playing about a month now, mot a bad game. Definitely haven't felt the need to spend money, the pacing is fine without it and the prices are pretty retarded anyways

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Been playing this, something to do while waiting for Civ VI :D

Just hit day 7, finally got a good healer.

Joan 5* rank 3
Edward 6* rank 2
Hamelin 5* rank 3
Luna 5* rank 2

That's my team right now. What should I pick with my legendary selector and 2nd soul king selector? Not sure if I should keep going with Luna until day 30 (Tina) or use something else.

Also, any tips on farming/leveling fodder to 6* my heroes? Not sure on the best / most efficient way of doing it. Only reason I have a 6* right now is the free 3x 5* Ku's from the quest.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
I picked joan with my soul king selectors to raise joan's skills. Not sure if I regret that or not yet haha.

Right now my team is
Edward 5* rank 2
Joan 5* rank 2
Piet 5* rank 1
Hekate 5* rank 2 <- leader

It works well enough for now.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Spork - generally run Ku dungeon each day, refreshing it up to 2 times if you have the diamonds. Level up and evolve your 1* and 2* that you get with eachother, then feed those to the Ku. Also, you can take a 2* ku, promote it, then inherit the passive from a 5* Ku of any color. Once you do that you can use that 2* ku as a 5*. Works really well for utilizing those colors you don't need anymore.

As for soul kings;

Most of the 3* soul kings are worth investing in. I wholeheartedly recommend boosting up Hekate. Her second skill when awoken is pretty OP.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I have to bail, even after spending cash the grind was massive. Fun game just not for me.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Ended up quitting too. Took too much time and didn't enjoy the gameplay as much as heroes charge.

I was near max level and had my main party of characters at 125-130 and still felt no need to buy anything with real money for what it's worth

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Not sure how many people are still playing this but which character is best for your legendary soul king selector? The little info I have found says either Tina, Abelle or Sieg but I'm pretty torn on which to get. Current team is Roxley, Piet, Joan and Edward all 6*. Have a 5* Jules I'm slowly working up also.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Tina is good for PVE content to bust tanks. Sieg is ok, but requires you to build a mana team around him generally. Abelle is pretty unnecessary for content clearing - more of an annoyance in PVP. I hear good things about Kyle, and am currently trying to skill up a Kali based on some of Vaelek's videos.

So, TDLR - Tina for energy adventure team, Sieg / Kyle for mana team.

My recommendation for content clearing is to get Piet's debuff skill maxed and also build a giant bat. Using a team of Hekate, Giant Bat, Piet, and Jules I have been able to clear 4/5 towers.