iPhone question

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I have an iPhone 5s that I got in January, so less than a year ago. It's in an otterbox case, and has had no drops, hasn't gotten wet, and has been cared for pretty carefully.

The last couple of weeks I'm not getting any notification of calls or texts. I don't understand why. The alarm still works, makes noise and vibrates, but phone calls and texts don't vibrate or make any noise. I have the volume set to maximum for those, I have checked every setting I can think of, and notifications are on, the button on the side is correct so it isn't silenced, and still, I don't get notifications.

Anyone have an idea? Can I take it to the apple store and tell them to fix it?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The only other stupid thing I can think of is the do not disturb setting. If you go to the lock screen and swipe up from the bottom it's the half-moon. Otherwise I don't know.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Noodlebro, that was it. Why the hell did that turn itself on? with the recent OS update?

Jebus punching Mary because of burned eggs. I hate Apple.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I leave mine on all the time so I'm not sure, but pretty sure when I updated my wife's phone it turned itself on.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
it's really easy to accidentally do if you use your phone as an alarm clock and have the control panel accessible from the lock screen.