Itlan's Game of Thrones/Tuco is a Tyrannical Nazi Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Disclaimer: I am barred from the NO PUSSY SHIT thread, and I cannot participate in the spoiler thread because... well... spoilers.

SO FROM HENCEFORTH I SHALL DISCUSS THE GAME OF THRONES WITHIN THIS VERY THREAD, FOR ALL THE REROLLED TO SEE!

So the last two episodes have been really slow, but the plot is thickening.

Why is Bran such a pussy? And why is he like 17 now? God I hate him, I hope his wolf eats him.
Looks like it's snoozefest 2.0 with Dany and her story. I hope the three guys gangrape her, or something interesting happens with that storyline.
The interaction between Cersei and Tywin was rather interesting, and for a moment felt like Tywin did not think his son was guilty of murdering Joffrey.
Didn't Cersei also tell Margaery if she called her sister again she'd slice her throat? What happened to that? Bitch called her sister and MOM. LOL. She's so hot.
Littlefinger done gone and stuck his dick in the crazy, but she'll die. There's no doubt that bitch will die, she's a stark (no pun) fucking lunatic. They always die.
Poor Theon.
frown.png

So next week is Tyrion's hearing, and we already know Jaime says "this isn't a trial, this is a farce." Best character on the show. Do you think he'll be found guilty? I don't. I think Tywin will protect his son! As will Jaime.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wish I could see the neckbeard mods who run this place. Probably the most disgusting pieces of shit in the world. Lmfao. What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.