Jeff Ross Presents Roast Battle

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
oAyKUWqW9oQYnsS3f6eV6uvhhtd.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Jeff Ross Presents Roast Battle[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2016-07-24[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]What Is Roast Battle? This four-night televised roast-off features Jeff Ross, host Brian Moses and a panel of celebrity judges. The comics will compete onstage while adhering to the Roast Battle rules: original material only, no physical contact, and every battle ends with a hug. In this competition, 16 comedians will enter the ring, but only one will emerge as this year's Roast Battle Champion.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Marathoned Season 1 & Season 2, real goog show.

Biggest thing I've learned watching this, I really fucking hate Sarah Silverman. She is just so fucking annoying in the two episodes she was in, that I now hate her forever.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This is pretty good. I never liked Jeff Ross's roasts, but this has actual funny people telling most of the jokes and they are fucking mean to each other. Only complaint is that each battle isn't long enough, and there's not enough of "The Wave". They totally steal the show.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Season 2 was the bomb too. I guess I'm the only one watching it, so I'll just say the fat black lady might have outshone The Wave, then shut up.

PS much as I like sarah silverman, she was the worst judge again this year. All she did was copy other people's opinions. When she went first, she wouldn't even pick a winner.

• 1Like