John Wick: Chapter Two (2017)

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: John Wick: Chapter Two (2017)

Genre: Action

Director: Chad Stahelski

Cast: Keanu Reeves, Common, Laurence Fishburne, Riccardo Scamarcio, John Leguizamo, Ian McShane, Ruby Rose, Lance Reddick, Bridget Moynahan, Thomas Sadoski, David Patrick Kelly, Peter Stormare, Franco Nero, Peter Serafinowicz, Claudia Gerini, Perry Yung, Tobias Segal, Chukwudi Iwuji, Nico Toffoli, Marko Caka, Aaron Cohen, Aly Mang, Nora Sommerkamp, Marmee Cosico, Nancy Cejari, Crystal Lonneberg, Frank Modica, Jennifer Dong, Elli, Midori Nakamura, Sidney Beitz, Mark Vincent, Justin L. Wilson, Chris LaPanta, Guyviaud Joseph, Alisa Ermolaev, Kelly Rae LeGault, Vadim Kroll, Shade Rupe, Thaddeus Daniels, Margaret Daly, Wass Stevens, Erik Frandsen, Youma Diakite, Luca Mosca, Mario Donatone, Kenny Sheard, Tim Connolly, Heidi Moneymaker, Angel Pai, Johnny Otto, Nobuya Shimamoto, Oleg Prudius, Alex Ziwak

Release: 2017-02-10

Plot: John Wick is forced out of retirement by a former associate looking to seize control of a shadowy international assassins’ guild Bound by a blood oath to aid him, Wick travels to Rome and does battle against some of the world’s most dangerous killers.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This time the russians kill his alpaca.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This time the russians kill his alpaca.
tumblr_mqpifljNP61sxviy0o1_250.gif

Mist the comedian.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Massive dick tease making this thread, at east there is probably a trailer coming out in the next month or 2

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
This new thread icon thing is kinda neat but the varying sizes is bad times.

On topic: I don't think this is going to get matrix'd. These guys seem like they know what they're doing. I'd expect it to be roughly as entertaining as the first, which is to say pretty fucking fantastic.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
This new thread icon thing is kinda neat but the varying sizes is bad times.

On topic: I don't think this is going to get matrix'd. These guys seem like they know what they're doing. I'd expect it to be roughly as entertaining as the first, which is to say pretty fucking fantastic.
Varying sizes? Come to the amod thread and explain that please.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
he means the various sizes of the icons on the main page-- the movie "posters" some are different sized thus creating an unevenness about the display.

unless that was a sexual innuendo about something and never mind..

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
All correctly named movies have a poster, its just regular thread icons, do not.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ya i just noticed that also, the posters are all the same size
the posts with not a poster are all the same size
just the sizes are ...different between the two types of posts. the movie poster icons are significantly larger than the non poster icon..

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I hope they keep the story down to a minimum and resist the temptation to explain everything, assuming the action is as good as the first one, they can't fail.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope they keep the story down to a minimum and resist the temptation to explain everything, assuming the action is as good as the first one, they can't fail.

But, the story was kind of intriguing. I want to know more about the hotel. More about the players. It just has to be done correctly.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
But, the story was kind of intriguing. I want to know more about the hotel. More about the players. It just has to be done correctly.
The problem is that once you start explaining what is essentially comic book logic, you end up with crap 99 out of 100 times. All of the characters were just archetypes enabling John Wick to be awesome, we don't need a 10 minute scene where the mob boss explains his love for the son, just like we don't need 10 minute scene where he is bonding with the new dog. Explaining the hotel and the guests would take away from the movie, unless it's essential to the story.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Why are retards voting this movie when it's obviously not out?

Also, zaphid is right. You start diving too deep into comic book logic and you get Matrix 2 & 3.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't disagree with either of you. Just holding out hope they make it work =)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
is there a way to see which mega retards are already voting on an unreleased movie, so we can ban them for retardness?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database