Juror #2 (2024)

kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Juror #2 (2024)

Tagline: Justice is blind. Guilt sees everything.

Genre: Drama, Thriller, Crime

Director: Clint Eastwood

Cast: Nicholas Hoult, Toni Collette, J.K. Simmons, Chris Messina, Zoey Deutch, Cedric Yarbrough, Kiefer Sutherland, Gabriel Basso, Amy Aquino, Francesca Eastwood, Adrienne C. Moore, Leslie Bibb, Phil Biedron, Hedy Nasser, Onix Serrano, Drew Scheid, Jason Coviello, Rebecca Koon, Chikako Fukuyama, KateLynn E. Newberry, Rachel Walters, Ella Fraley, Annie Cook, Grant Roberts, Zele Avradopoulos

Release: 2024-10-30

Runtime: 114

Plot: While serving as a juror in a high profile murder trial, family man Justin Kemp finds himself struggling with a serious moral dilemma…one he could use to sway the jury verdict and potentially convict—or free—the accused killer.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Plot: While serving as a juror in a high profile murder trial, family man Justin Kemp finds himself struggling with a serious moral dilemma…one he could use to sway the jury verdict and potentially convict—or free—the accused killer.
Based solely on this sentence, the still image of the movie poster, and the picture used for the trailer (but not actually watching the trailer), he's a murderer himself and his knowledge of how he got away with the crime is why he can convict or exonerate the accused. Since "im a secret murderer" really isnt enough depth for an Eastwood movie, the extra layer will be that the murder he committed was morally justified. He confesses his secret to exonerate the wrongfully accused man and the movie becomes about the jury deciding whether or not to keep his secret.

The problem with making such a specific prediction is that you look like an idiot when you're nowhere close and nobody believes you weren't cheating somehow if you actually nail it. If this were being directed by some typical Hollywood director I'd guess that the 'family man' witnessed what actually happened while cheating on his wife. If it were directed by M Night Shamellama then he'd be the murderer until the big twist reveal that he was actually the murder victim.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Siliconemelons

Based solely on this sentence, the still image of the movie poster, and the picture used for the trailer (but not actually watching the trailer), he's a murderer himself and his knowledge of how he got away with the crime is why he can convict or exonerate the accused. Since "im a secret murderer" really isnt enough depth for an Eastwood movie, the extra layer will be that the murder he committed was morally justified. He confesses his secret to exonerate the wrongfully accused man and the movie becomes about the jury deciding whether or not to keep his secret.

The problem with making such a specific prediction is that you look like an idiot when you're nowhere close and nobody believes you weren't cheating somehow if you actually nail it. If this were being directed by some typical Hollywood director I'd guess that the 'family man' witnessed what actually happened while cheating on his wife. If it were directed by M Night Shamellama then he'd be the murderer until the big twist reveal that he was actually the murder victim.

kroenen

Regimen Morum
Based solely on this sentence, the still image of the movie poster, and the picture used for the trailer (but not actually watching the trailer),
tumblr_nkrr916ITp1tdy0nco1_500.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
In his defense, I avoid any trailer of a movie I might possibly watch in the future because for the last 15ish years, they decided to just make them a 2 minute synopsis of the entire plot of the movie.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Well, you got the part right about him being responsible for the death.

kroenen

Regimen Morum
Well, you got the part right about him being responsible for the death.
I think it could be slightly open-ended. We never see what he hits, and neither does he. He looks down at his phone when he hits something in the middle of the night, gets out and looks around, but doesn’t go down the ravine, convincing himself it was probably an animal. Then it dawns on him later, as a juror, when they walk through the crime scene, that he is probably responsible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
In his defense, I avoid any trailer of a movie I might possibly watch in the future because for the last 15ish years, they decided to just make them a 2 minute synopsis of the entire plot of the movie.
That's how I watch movies though

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Yeah a lot of the horror movies kroenen kroenen post that I typically end up enjoying, if the trailer starts looking good, bur too much exposition, I'll kill it. I don't want to spoil anything.

I don't remember what movie it was, but there's a recent thread that I have made the comment that's how a trailer is done. Sell me on the idea of this is a mystery and you want to be excited to unravel it. It was a perfect trailer for a movie that I'll definitely watch.

I watched the trailer for this and I will check it out because it's going to be a little bit more complicated than what the trailer is letting on. I don't think I've ever seen a bad movie by Eastwood, but there are some but aren't as good as his best.

He's a good director and he loves his craft, and I know there won't be any sort of woke bullshit anywhere in the film. That should be reason enough to give this man support in this day and age.

Think about it though he's getting up there in age and this might end up being the last movie he ever makes.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sleep deprived posting is always a mistake. In my defense though even with plenty of sleep I never would have guessed that Eastwood would go with something so retarded and improbable as the person actually responsible ending up on the jury.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database