Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes (2024)

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes (2024)

Genre: Action, Science Fiction

Director: Wes Ball

Cast: Owen Teague, Freya Allan, Peter Macon, Kevin Durand, Eka Darville, Travis Jeffery, Neil Sandilands, Sara Wiseman, Ras-Samuel Welda'abzgi, Lydia Peckham, William H. Macy, Dichen Lachman

Release: 2024-05-22

Plot: An all-new chapter in the Apes saga, picking up many years after the conclusion of 2017’s War for the Planet of the Apes.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am waiting for the sequel "A Neighborhood within the Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I am waiting for the sequel "A Neighborhood within the Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes."

1686622406719.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Rise, Dawn, and War were somewhat underrated or at least under discussed? My memory could be fuzzy about that response. It took me a little while to catch up and see War but it'd be worth going back and watching all 3. Wes Ball did the Maze Runner trilogy and if you're in to your Young Adult stuff those were just barely watchable. Barely. Aesthetically and tonally it seems like an Apes film could be a good fit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, I thought those films were really quite good overall; thoughtful without being overwrought or silly. They did pretty well at the box office and were critically acclaimed but never really seemed to enter the cultural mainstream.

• 2Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I just watched the first 3 movies over the last week for the first time. Pretty incredible experience and worth watching if you have even a passing interest.

• 2Like

Juvarisx

Florida

Falconer Ape is Ceaser's son from the prior trilogy and will be the "main" character. The trilogy had no right to be as good as it was, and I enjoyed it immensely. Same director isnt back, but WETA is still doing the CGI and it looks great.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Those are some nice looking post-apocalypse looking sets. Although if this is Caeser’s son, it can’t be that long after War for Planet of the Apes even though shit looks like it has been abandoned for over a century. That means there would still be apes that remember the pre-fall world and it wouldn’t be a heretical myth like in the old movies yet

Goonsquad Officer
i can't get into these new planet of the ape movies. the point of the origional was that man nuked the world. and these asshole apes stepped up and filled the role of primary resident of earth. Did they really need to make a dozen movies about how special apes escaped and chimped out?

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Cybsled

They have the same hubris thing at their core, although the modern remakes at least make more sense in why humans became dumb and apes became smart

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Freya Allen is way hotter as a brunette.

It could also be the slightly dirty smudged kink I apparently picked up after watching The 100 though too. God damn if every girl in that show wasn't smoking hot, and even hotter with a little dirt.

• 2Solidarity
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database