Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
2.50 star(s) Rating: 2.50/5 4 Votes
Title: Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Tagline: Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy

Director: Matthew Vaughn

Cast: Taron Egerton, Colin Firth, Julianne Moore, Mark Strong, Halle Berry, Elton John, Channing Tatum, Jeff Bridges, Pedro Pascal, Hanna Alström, Edward Holcroft, Poppy Delevingne, Bruce Greenwood, Emily Watson, Sophie Cookson, Michael Gambon, Samuel L. Jackson, Sofia Boutella, Tobi Bakare, Theo Barklem-Biggs, Thomas Turgoose, Calvin Demba, Samantha Womack, Keith Allen, Tom Benedict Knight, Mark Arnold, Björn Granath, Lena Endre, Gordon Alexander, Samantha Coughlan, Mingus Johnston, Deborah Rock, Tony Cook, Honey Holmes, Paulina Boneva, Annarie Boor, Jeff Ricketts, Alexandra Ford, James Carroll Jordan

Release: 2017-10-05

Plot: When an attack on the Kingsman headquarters takes place and a new villain rises, Eggsy and Merlin are forced to work together with the American agency known as the Statesman to save the world.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well I just posted in the other thread! Oberyn Martell is also in this playing Jack Daniels
Forgot Jeff Bridges was in this, really a bizarre cast. So Jeff Bridges and whip weilding Channing Tatum team up with Firth and Egerton? So ridiculous this could be amazing
In Kingsman: The Golden Circle, our heroes face a new challenge. When their headquarters are destroyed and the world is held hostage, their journey leads them to the discovery of an allied spy organization in the US called Statesman, dating back to the day they were both founded. In a new adventure that tests their agents' strength and wits to the limit, these two elite secret organizations band together to defeat a ruthless common enemy, in order to save the world, something that's becoming a bit of a habit for Eggsy...

a9r6QVZ_460s.jpg

Last edited:

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Halle Berry or Julianne Moore... which one of them is gonna tell Eggie that he can do them in the asshole?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Colin Firth better not be flashbacks, god dammit. Retcon him back to life for all that is holy.

Homsar

If he turned Firth into a badass like that what is he going to do with The Dude? I will never get tired of the church fight

• 1Like

Homsar

Trailer description, im ready for this, Murica!
It starts with footage from the original, showing Eggsy learning how important it is to protect the world. Now, Eggsy is zipping down London streets, being chased by cars with gatling guns on top of them. He launches a missile which breaks into three and takes them all out. Someone is planning to take out the Kingsman. The Kingsman mansion is destroyed, as is the tailor. Eggsy is offered a drink as the answer to all their problems. The bottle says Kentucky, so they go to Kentucky where they meet Channing Tatum's character, who has a southern accent and is part of the Statesmen. Colin Firth's Harry Hart is being kept in a cell and is now sporting an eyepatch. Robotic dogs are killed. An electric lasso cuts a man in half. Back to together again, Hart and Eggsy get ready for battle. A fight ensues in a ski lift with an American flag parachute opening. Eggsy tells Tatum, “That’s very American.” To which he replies, “F--k yeah.” It’s all playing out to Elton John’s 1973 classic song “Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting.”
Guardians of the Galaxy, Ragnarok, Spiderman, Kingsman ect. Its going to be an expensive year at the theater, normally only bother with a couple movies a year and I've already seen 5 so far

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
all in, until they prove me wrong. looks like a fantastic extension of the first movie.

• 1Solidarity

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Looks amazing, like the first one.

I wish this and John Wick shared the same universe, they both have fantasy elements, though John Wick is less comedic but it's a funny thing to imagine.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Well, this is in the Aliens universe, so it probably doesn't also share with Wick.

But I hear that Wick shares with Jurassic World.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Wasn't the moral of the first one 'women can use anal sex to save the world' . I hope the second one has a profound truth about life like the first one.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database