Kong: Skull Island

Lenas

Trump's Staff
3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 6 Votes
Title: Kong: Skull Island (2017)

Genre: Fantasy, Action, Adventure

Director: Jordan Vogt-Roberts

Cast: Tom Hiddleston, Samuel L. Jackson, Brie Larson, John Goodman, John C. Reilly, Jing Tian, Toby Kebbell, John Ortiz, Corey Hawkins, Jason Mitchell, Shea Whigham, Thomas Mann, Terry Notary, Eugene Cordero, Will Brittain, Richard Jenkins, Marc Evan Jackson, Thomas Middleditch, Miyavi, Allyn Rachel, Robert Taylor, James M. Connor, Brady Novak, Peter Karinen, Brian Sacca, Joshua Funk, Garreth Hadfield, Jon Quested, Korey Williams, Dat Phan, Cynthy Wu, Beth Kennedy, Bryan Chojnowski, Terry Notary

Release: 2017-03-08

Plot: Kong: Skull Island will explore the mysterious and dangerous home of the king of the apes as a team of explorers ventures deep inside the treacherous, primordial island.

Caliane

haha. best part its the 200ft+ Kong from Godzilla, vs the 30ft one from King Kong, totally setting up Kong vs Godzilla.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I'm gettin sick and tired... of this muthafuckin ape... on this muthafuckin island!

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Strong allusions to Apocalypse Now, guessing they are also going to make allusions to Heart of Darkness. Really good move if so, Kong/Skull Island lends itself well to that kind of theme. Love how Samuel L said they need to teach them man is king, now. Love those show downs between Technology vs Primordial forces.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Samuel Jackson will get eaten/smooshed halfway thru some pep talk. Calling it.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
[CONTAINER][POSTER]
mpvrT3B0tYLsTIL2dYH6Oi4Jpaj.jpg
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Kong: Skull Island (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jordan Vogt-Roberts[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Tom Hiddleston[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brie Larson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samuel L. Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Toby Kebbell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Goodman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Mitchell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John C. Reilly[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shea Whigham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Corey Hawkins[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Mann[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tom Wilkinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eugene Cordero[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Ortiz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tian Jing[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Will Brittain[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-03-08[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Kong: Skull Island will explore the mysterious and dangerous home of the king of the apes as a team of explorers ventures deep inside the treacherous, primordial island.[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

I didn't think I would be interested in this one but damn if it doesn't look good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I would probably enjoy the trailer with more mystery and a touch less Jackson and lot less Kong.

gLobal

Trakanon Raider
Has a Jurassic Park vibe going, but looks way worse.

"I've had enough of this motha-fuckin ape on this motha-fuckin island!" I'm calling it now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
I get the same JP vibe from it. I want this to be a good movie...so maybe we can get some Godzilla on Kong action in the future.

Godzilla vs Kong would make bringing back my childhood nearly complete.

Last edited:

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I get the same JP vibe from it. I want this to be a good movie...so maybe we can get some Godzilla on Kong action in the future.

Godzilla vs Kong would make bringing back my childhood nearly complete.

Well you are in luck here then, cause that is exactly what Legendary is planning! Kong is next year, Godzilla 2 the year after and in 2020 they are doing King Kong vs Godzilla. As a hopeless lover of kaiju movies, no matter how good or bad, I am eagerly awaiting this movie.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah you can see they are preparing for Kong vs Godzilla just with the scale they used for Kong which seems to be way larger than anything we've him be before.

It looks interesting, good cast.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
holy shit, that looks fucking awesome. i saw the PJ version of King Kong in the theater and i liked it mostly for the cinematography, but the movie was just ok. this looks like a mad monster brawl. guns and flamethrowers and kong fucking up dudes. hells yeah count me in.

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Setting up the universe for Kong vs Godzilla AND John Goodman? SOLD

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database