Kung Fu Yoga (2016)

spronk

FPS noob
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Kung Fu Yoga (2016)

Genre: Mystery, Action, Adventure, Comedy

Director: Stanley Tong

Cast: Jackie Chan, Disha Patani, Sonu Sood, Miya Muqi, Amyra Dastur, Paul Philip Clark, Aarif Lee, Lay, Zhang Guoli, Eric Tsang, Temur Mamisashvili, Damian Mavis, Joel Adrian, Tomer Oz, David Torok, Fatih Ugurlu, Kevin Lee, Paul Allica, Sajjad Delafrooz, Eskindir Tesfay, Darren Grosvenor, Adam Stone, Erika Herbert

Release: 2016-12-31

Plot: Chinese archeology professor Jack teams up with beautiful Indian professor Ashmita and assistant Kyra to locate lost Magadha treasure. In a Tibetan ice cave, they find the remains of the royal army that had vanished together with the treasure, only to be ambushed by Randall, the descendent of a rebel army leader. When they free themselves, their next stop is Dubai where a diamond from the ice cave is to be auctioned. After a series of double-crosses and revelations about their past, Jack and his team travel to a mountain temple in India, using the diamond as a key to unlock the real treasure.

Last edited by a moderator:

spronk

FPS noob

Out Feb 3d

Zero black people in the movie, its clearly racist

CGI lion the real MVP

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Been watching JC forever and this is the first movie I've seen him in where he is actually looking his age. That kind of stuff is going to be sad when it happens to Tom Cruise. I'll probably be dead before then though.

Siliconemelons

True... but JC kinda had an odd look in terms of age- because of the surgery's he looked older than he should have as an Asian and young- so he had a longer time of "looking the same" than you generally would have because he got bumped into the mid-age bracket at a young age and sat there for longer than normal.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I'm amazed he's still able to walk after all the shit he's put his body through. I haven't put half the miles on my body that he has and I'm already having orthopedic problems before I hit 40.

spronk

FPS noob
amazing to watch

and why JC is great

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

Saw this the other day... it's bad in many ways. That being said, even in such terrible film, totaly disconnected from reality and that feels like it's being produced by the ministries of tourism of India and Dubai, you still find here and there moments of brilliance in fight choreography and some effective comedy... the corn to shit ratio is very bad though.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
the corn to shit ratio is very bad though.

This makes it seem like the corn would be the good stuff you mentioned but that kind of goes against how I feel about the amount of corn in my poop (do you really want a poop that is 75% or more corn?)...

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm amazed he's still able to walk after all the shit he's put his body through. I haven't put half the miles on my body that he has and I'm already having orthopedic problems before I hit 40.

No kidding if you have been doing that kind of stunt work a good chunk of his 63 years and can still walk let alone move pretty well proves for all his goofyness he is one tough SOB.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database