LEGO Horizon Adventures

Izo

Tranny Chaser

39628416-28F9-400B-92FA-08980C2DFDC0.png

0E958254-39FC-4868-BDC7-DA1DE647F50F.png

C270FBFB-45E3-4125-A31B-7C6E1D2145BB.png

Even Mist Mist got to admit Aloy is a bit on the chunky square side here. Looking forward to play <3

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I was a little disappointed this wasn't just part of the Fortnite LEGO stuff :p

Looks pretty awesome otherwise.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Last Lego game I played was on the Nintendo with the screened control pad thing, forget what it was called. It was like GTA based in a city, and it was really well done. Also played the Star Wars one and it was also true to theme and generally simple fun.

I never played the horizon game people said was woke but the Lego stuff used to be good quality and funny.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer
Some one make a "its the same picture" meme with fat face alloy and lego alloy

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I don’t think I can get behind Lego games of other games. It feels too much like something you’d see in a world owned by Vought.

Lego games based on non-game media made sense to me.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I don’t think I can get behind Lego games of other games. It feels too much like something you’d see in a world owned by Vought.

Lego games based on non-game media made sense to me.
Star Wars Smile GIF by Xbox

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
LEGO Fortnite is actually pretty fantastic, you can stick to their LEGO/Fortnite branded stuff, but the way they've added the Star Wars event is pretty great.

Intend to work through the battle pass they have for the event to unlock all the Mos Eisley building stuff with friends later this month.

1718529880358.png

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
'Lego Fortnite' is a persistent mode, you can create new sandboxes and play through the quests and progress through 3 biomes at any time. The events they then bring to the game are available in those games. So for example the for the Star Wars event, this happens in-game:

... then a rebel comes to your camp and asks for help, and gives you some binoculars so you can survey and see where rebel and imperial signals are. The first one takes you into and through a cave into a fresh map to then build up a rebel base. Caves normally just spit you out on another part of the map, so this is how they're implementing new content and linking you to a new map, which is kinda cool. Progression of that base is similar to the base Lego Fortnite, but all Star Wars themed with a lot of new stuff.

Basically a lot of their IP integrations going forward will probably do similar things.

Overall it's relatively limited, but we had fun with it for a number of hours at a LAN, got through the first couple biomes, took on a couple of the big roaming monsters. I don't play much Fortnite outside of this stuff, but hoping I get far enough into the battle pass this season to unlock the Fallout armor stuff (usable for other modes I rarely play - Rock Band and Battle Royale). Too bad there's no Lego version of it (yet?).

Of course, youtube is full of people doing crazy shit in this mode.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users