Let It Die - PS4 F2P

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone playing this yet? Saw some streamers talking about it and its an interesting game - like a mashup of Diablo, Dark Souls in a post-apocalyptic anime sort of vibe.

Still working on the first floor so no idea how good it gets yet - but seems pretty deep and impressive thusfar.

Vaclav

It is pure suda51 and hilarious. I need to put some time in to it though.

Ah didn't realize it was Suda51 - I'd heard good things about his work, but never tried one of them before. Guess I'm becoming a fan of his.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
This game is fucking hysterical, goofy and fun as shit. One of those highly stylized games that just makes you appreciate the simple fun and creativity of gaming in general.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Game is waaaaay more fun than I thought it would be, but I've only reached the 4th Floor, need to get some money to start buy Fighters for defending my Waiting Room. Will the higher Tier fighters unlock at lvl25, or by accessing a certain Floor?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Game is waaaaay more fun than I thought it would be, but I've only reached the 4th Floor, need to get some money to start buy Fighters for defending my Waiting Room. Will the higher Tier fighters unlock at lvl25, or by accessing a certain Floor?

Apparently accessing a different floor - you can get lucky and get them by PVP though too. (I've got one pre-unlocking ATM from invasions)

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I really wanted to go try this. Love me some roguelikes and some dark souls so this sounded awesome. 1.5 mythological eras of download time later because Sony's servers are apparently bamboo powered or some shit I finally get it installed only to find out my free to play game requires PS+ to play because it has some vague multiplayer component.

Fucking peasant boxes I swear to god.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Fun game, almost have fists maxed out and they do a ton of damage and let you block everything even bullets at like level 6. So far my best combo is fist and crossbow, great mix for when things get crazy.

cradeg

Molten Core Raider

I just started the game, so I understand it correct that someone could invade your waiting room ? Are the haters I killed and are stored in the box defending it or what do they do .... not sure I got the concept behind it

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I just started the game, so I understand it correct that someone could invade your waiting room ? Are the haters I killed and are stored in the box defending it or what do they do .... not sure I got the concept behind it
Progress and unlock waiting room stuff, you can set other fighters from the freezer to defend.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
So to confirm, I cannot play at all without PS+? Because I don't subscribe to consoles at all (just no value for me personally)

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I can't play it. Not out in Norway yet. The list of countries they've released this in looks random.

Elminage

N00b
watched it on Twitch and it looks cool but paying a monthly fee to play a game online is unthinkable. which is, yes, an ironic stance considering I used to pay for EQ monthly. but an MMO sub is different.