Liars and victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Listened to a radio program recently where the host recapped a lot of these. Holy shit there were a lot. It was a glorious show.

Duke Lacrosse Rape case
Mattress girl
Lena Dunham
Did we talk about the gay guy who bought a cake from whole foods and added "fag" to it? The store had footage of him picking up the cake with a full view of what it said.

There's been such a rash of fake hate crime threats on social media lately that I'm not even sure how many there were or who did them. They're all running together.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Should be noted there was never any proof Mattress Girl was lying about her rape, to be fair.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Of course not. The burden of proof should never be on the accuser. Please note that I earlier accused her of lying. So I'm the accuser and she's the one who must prove me wrong.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
5nFShZWwq3fdm.gif

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I had never heard o mattress girl till they showed her carrying it on stage for her graduation. Way to waste all the time and money to get a degree. Now that she's famous who does she think will hire her now that a lot of employers check that stuff lol.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
I had never heard o mattress girl till they showed her carrying it on stage for her graduation. Way to waste all the time and money to get a degree. Now that she's famous who does she think will hire her now that a lot of employers check that stuff lol.
I haven't done any research on her degree field but I guess if it's a social sciences degree that might well open some doors.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Send this thread home.

Alternatively, rename it 'Tanoomba's Supercalafrajalistic Jack-off Extravaganza', because that's what it will be in 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.