Lord of the Rings: Gollum

Caliane

LOL Sweet Christ.

FYI: This dev house was purchased by Nacon so I would guess this is definitely a Nacon decision. With that said, here are the developer subsidiaries and names to avoid like the fucking plague going forward if you even ever heard of any of these ass clowns:

• Nacon Game Publishing
  • Nacon Studio Milan
Subsidiaries
some of those are fairly known studios.

cyanide did a bunch of cycling games. bloodbowl 1,2 and 3. aarklash:legacy, styx:shards of darkness, call of cthulu amoung others..
BB3 is also known as a trainwreck. (post Nacon)
Wiki mentions their primary publisher Focus Home Interactive tried to buy them back in 2018, and was denied. Nacom bought them instead. the CEO of FHI resigned.

Daedalic is known for Deponia series, blackguards. The whispered world... alot of 2d adventure stuff... then this. Nacon bought them in April 2022. you know, might have been too recent to explain this mess? or maybe Daedalic was struggling with shooting too high from their humble roots, and Nacon forced them to put it out.

spiders was greedfall etc, as mentioned. was also previously with FHI. bunch of mixed review games.

Big ant is mostly console sports.

Edit, scrolling backwards, I see some of this was mentioned earlier.

Last edited:

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
If you fuck someone while wearing the One Cockring, do they turn invisible too?
No, but if you put the One Ring in your bunghole (or vejay if you're a girl), and get someone to fuck you then they'll turn invisible on and off as they fuck you. Make for some interesting sex scenes.

• 3Worf
  • 1Blown
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
The game is not GOTY material for sure, but the hate it gets, idk. Bought it and played it as Gollum VN and really, it had its moments and was quite charming now and then. Definitely sales material if you a re lotr fan I think.

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Moron
  • 1Clown World
Reactions: 4 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The game is not GOTY material for sure, but the hate it gets, idk. Bought it and played it as Gollum VN and really, it had its moments and was quite charming now and then. Definitely sales material if you a re lotr fan I think.
Some people just like bad stuff. There is a whole industry that creates piles of shit for the Dumbs. Look at the $1 DVD bin at Walmart. Look at 95% of the stuff on Netflix and the other streamers. If you can market your shit to children, you can literally get away with flinging oatmeal at a tree stump and you will have a hit on your hands.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The game is not GOTY material for sure, but the hate it gets, idk. Bought it and played it as Gollum VN and really, it had its moments and was quite charming now and then. Definitely sales material if you a re lotr fan I tgamers.

There's a place for a Gollum game since it's never been done before and a creative dev could get really inventive with it.

This one just looks so depressing though. Like Slavery Simulator: The Game or something. Not sure if the devs wanted to teach people that slavery is bad or if they just thought this would be a compelling setting.

Would have been cool if this were more like a Shadow of Mordor type game.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

People like to pile on for games/movies/whatever that they hear is bad for some reason.

I'm sure this game's not great but doubt it's the worst game ever like people who've never played it are claiming. I'll never know for sure because I don't care for LOTRO enough for this to have any appeal to me, but I'm sure there's an audience for it somewhere

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
People like to pile on for games/movies/whatever that they hear is bad for some reason.

I'm sure this game's not great but doubt it's the worst game ever like people who've never played it are claiming. I'll never know for sure because I don't care for LOTRO enough for this to have any appeal to me, but I'm sure there's an audience for it somewhere

Sir why are you commenting on something you aren't actively playing right now??

*posts random screenshot of your post count for no reason*

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Sir why are you commenting on something you aren't actively playing right now??

*posts random screenshot of your post count for no reason*
Ackchyually *5 paragraphs of Lord of the Rings guild drama nobody cares about*.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

This is pretty much the ET of the decade up to this point.