Louis CK Stand Up

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It was a really stupid joke, but I laughed pretty hard at the 9 guys "Not buying that 11 bullshit" even though he did drag it out a bit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
the last 1/3 dragged on...shorter would have been better, still way way better than the most recent bill burr and Amy schumer, I could not finish either.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I thought it was good overall. Some lulls, and not as good his prior 5 specials, but those are all classics.

Like was said, still the best Netflix comedynspecial in a long time.

This was very different. He was less angry, bitter, jaded than he has been. I think he's changing over time as can be expected.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, suit. I've seen him perform a dozen times, and he ONLY wears a black t-shirt. This was a unique appearance for him.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Louis is actually looking pretty good in this show. I think he's lost a bunch of weight recently.

iannis

Musty Nester
He did drag that one a bit too long, but I entirely believed that whole bit. "Wait. What? Here's some dumb shit my daughter said".

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Watched it tonight. Wasn't as good as his previous shows, but was still quite worth the time. I did notice the red-nose and facial flushing of alcoholic. Or maybe he's just getting old, idk.

My only complaint is that "would suck this specific dick" felt reused. Didn't he want to fuck Ewan McGregor?

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Louis tends to circle around the same jokes regularly. Like I've seen him do many different varieties of the "white privilege"/"white people arent better but being white is better" joke. Always entertaining... Anyway this is one of the better standup shows I've seen on netflix.. although the new Chappelle tops it and Baby Cobra is still the funniest imo.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I bought his library of material from his site (in case he gets giga-cancelled). The new special was pretty funny and rode the edge like his older stuff. I think him just not giving a fuck anymore has made him better.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
probably not gonna watch a 2 hour chat but it seems funny, its interesting to see 4 younger comics and LCK

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
probably not gonna watch a 2 hour chat but it seems funny, its interesting to see 4 younger comics and LCK

what the fuck is the purpose of the pony tail faggot on the left? is it a producer? cuzz it has the imac

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He announced a few days ago that he's coming to Hawaii on November 23rd. So I bought a ticket tonight. Expensive, but I can't wait to see him again.

EDIT: If anyone cares, here's the link.