Lovecraft Country

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If that was the plan for Season 2, I can understand why HBO decided not to greenlight it. Didn't they pass on that alt-history Civil War "the south wins" show a while back as well?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hah, I hope she realizes that her nonsense is what sunk the show. What a dumbass.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
listen, i am ALL for alternative history stories... but why would ANYONE want to watch THAT

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
never watched the show but lol apparently they had a roadmap for season 2 which was gonna involve a blacks only nation hahaaha WHITELANDS HAHAHAHA

so who decided who lived in whiteland and who lived in crimeland #1 and #2?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The comments from people praising her and being mad this cancelled is pretty mind blowing. The show was absolute garbage.

• 5Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The comments from people praising her and being mad this cancelled is pretty mind blowing. The show was absolute garbage.
Yeah i didnt get past half way. Show was garbage unfortunately. Makes me mad because quality horror shows are so rare.

• 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
“The Whitelands is a territory that is completely overrun by zombies — most of them of the slower variety, but with pockets of fast-moving zombies too,” she wrote. “One price of ‘The Origin’ spell was the creation of a zombie population. Years into the epidemic, a joint effort was undertaken to corral the zombies into one location in the center of America. The Whitelands now function as a dangerous border between the South, West and Northern territories. (X marks the spot where ‘The Source’ will appear.”

I'm still not sure if this was a totally different Earth or one which comes about after the end of season 1.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
never watched the show but lol apparently they had a roadmap for season 2 which was gonna involve a blacks only nation hahaaha WHITELANDS HAHAHAHA

Wonder where she sees the Hispanic or Asian people living.

I mean, in her picture there's clearly only First Nation and Black Americans who belong.

• 1Like

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Asians are considered white because they defy the oppression narrative. Hispanics would self-regulate into one of the three major camps.