rrr_img_6.jpg

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Nah man Im just kidding, you aight.

Red onions are terrible raw just like any other though

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
She doesn't look 17 but as soon as she starts talking you can tell.

I can also eat an entire lemon or lime including the rind. But fuck an onion, that's gross.

Izo

Tranny Chaser

I can also eat an entire lemon or lime including the rind. But fuck an onion, that's gross.
We figured you for a member of the lemonparty.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
17 is age of consent here, in (as long as I never have to talk to her again, teenage girls were annoying enough to deal with when I was a teenager).

But yeah I read about that old cure thing, it's interesting. Makes you wonder if it's random chance or some weird proto-science some medieval doctor had going on.

I was reading a book about historical alchemy last year and the guy reproduced a couple of the recipes in those old alchemical books with some interesting results. Like this one dude who said he produced a certain colored metal (or something along those lines) from doing some chain of shit I don't remember - for centuries everyone thought he was just crazy, but then this modern author bothered to actually obtain the materials from where the man would have had to obtained them back in the day, and he got the same results as the medieval alchemist because it turned out there were impurities in one of the ingredients due to where it was mined - so he wasn't crazy or lying, just not sure why he got the results he did. Kinda makes you think about how easy it is to fall into the assumption that people in the past were all dumb fucks because we know so much more than they do and they believed so many things we don't, without considering the context.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

she's 17? holy fucking fuck

good thing the age of consent is 14 where I live. When can she come for a visit?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
In other news, Aspirin is from the bark of a tree. I mean, this is cool and all, but it's not very surprising. Many lost civilizations I'm sure had rich medical cures using all natural ailments. It's a shame though that 99.9% of all the "natural" medicines today like Airborne and stuff are simply marketing ploys to get you to buy some overpriced vitamin pill. But there are many legit out there, I'm sure.