Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
I don't carry for my own safety. With the shit I've seen I'd be dead by now if they thought I was a threat.

No, officer. I'm just a humble rabbit hole explorer. I don't want no trouble, sir.

Ah, but if what you believe about all this conspiray shit is true, then isnt information much more dangerous to the conspirators than a gun in the hands of a forumwarrior?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
So Joseph Smith with his Seer Stone and a set of Golden Plates full of "reformed Egyption" found in a hill in New England was too much for you but all this other stuff is kosher?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Ah, but if what you believe about all this conspiray shit is true, then isnt information much more dangerous to the conspirators than a gun in the hands of a forumwarrior?

Only if I have a platform and an audience, which I don't.

This guy did.

Now he's dead.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Only if I have a platform and an audience, which I don't.

This guy did.

Now he's dead.

This guy had a platform too. Michael Hastings (journalist) - Wikipedia

michael-hastings1-1024x574.jpg

Where is he?

Tree_at_crash_site_of_journalist_Michael_Hastings.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Of a heart attack.

Nothing whatsoever out of the ordinary about a guy who was a coke head dying of a heart attack in his 40s.

• 1Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
So Joseph Smith with his Seer Stone and a set of Golden Plates full of "reformed Egyption" found in a hill in New England was too much for you but all this other stuff is kosher?

Are you saying Andrew Breitbart isn't dead?

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You guys gotta realize, you're now linking legitimate conspiracy theory that might have backbone because these guys might have been about to whistle blow something big. How do you go from this shit to ESP and pentagrams in the desert?

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy - Wikipedia

Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) is a disease in which a portion of the myocardium (heart muscle) is hypertrophic (enlarged) without any obvious cause, creating functional impairment of the heart.[2][3][4] It is the leading cause of sudden cardiac death in young athletes.[5] The occurrence of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is a significant cause of sudden cardiac death in any age group and a cause of disabling cardiac symptoms. HCM is frequently asymptomatic until sudden cardiac death, and for this reason some suggest routinely screening certain populations for this disease.[6] In most patients, HCM is associated with little or no disability and normal life expectancy.[2] Diagnosis is usually by echocardiogram. While there is no known prevention or cure, symptomatic patients may be treated effectively by medication or, in severe cases, by surgery.

A heart attack gun won't enlarge a portion of your heart.

#dealwithit

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Former U.S. National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism Richard A. Clarke said that what is known about the crash is "consistent with a car cyber attack". He was quoted as saying "There is reason to believe that intelligence agencies for major powers — including the United States — know how to remotely seize control of a car. So if there were a cyber attack on [Hastings'] car — and I'm not saying there was, I think whoever did it would probably get away with it."[68] Earlier the previous day, Hastings indicated that he believed he was being investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. In an email to colleagues, which was copied to and released by Hastings' friend, Army Staff Sergeant Joe Biggs,[69] Hastings said that he was "onto a big story", that he needed to "go off the radar", and that the FBI might interview them.[70][71] WikiLeaks announced that Hastings had also contacted Jennifer Robinson, one of its lawyers, a few hours prior to the crash,[72] and the LA Weekly reported that he was preparing new reports on the CIA at the time of his death.[73] His widow Elise Jordan said his final story was a profile of CIA Director John O. Brennan.[74]

The FBI released a statement denying that Hastings was being investigated.[61]

Suck it bitch.

The FBI file on Michael Hastings and its attachments (totaling 21 pages) were released to the public on September 24, 2013,[82][83][84] after investigative journalist Jason Leopold and MIT doctoral candidate Ryan Shapiro filed a joint suit in July 2013 against the FBI for ignoring their FOIA requests for the file.[85]

The FBI failed to respond to the requests within the allotted 20-day period.[86] On August 15, Leopold released a statement that read, "The Department of Justice (DOJ) has indicated that the FBI has likely located responsive records pertaining to investigative journalist Michael Hastings".[87] Al Jazeera, along with Shapiro, released results from a FOIA request showing that the FBI's Washington field office had opened a file on Hastings in June 2012 to store "unclassified media articles" and "memorialize controversial reporting by Rolling Stone magazine on June 7, 2012". The attorney who filed the FOIA lawsuit, Jeff Light, suggested that it was uncommon for the FBI to open such files on reporters.[88][89]

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I don't actually have a problem with the Michael Hastings thing possibly being a government conspiracy to shut him up.

That wouldn't surprise me at all.

Breitbart, though, killed by a completely normal heart defect that many of us probably have and don't even know it.

• 1Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
An autopsy by the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office showed that he had hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, with focal coronary atherosclerosis,[48] and died of heart failure.[49]

Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is the leading cause of death for young athletes.

Guess they were murdered by the government as well, huh?

Or, you know, this sort of heart condition is extremely common and results in early demise more often than not.

Funny that the coroner died of arsenic poisoning two months later.

No, scratch that. It's fucking hilarious.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Police Debunk Theories Linking Breitbart, L.A. Coroner Tech Deaths

Then Cormier died April 20, the same day the coroner’s office announced Breitbart’s cause of death, further encouraging the conspiracy theorists. Breitbart, a father of four, had been taking a walk near his home when he collapsed from heart failure, according to test results released by Los Angeles police. Citing Cormier’s work on Breitbart’s autopsy as a red flag, conspiracy theorists in the blogosphere immediately called the forensic technician’s death “suspicious.”

The problem with the “suspicious” Cormier-Breitbart link, law-enforcement officials told The Daily Beast, is that Cormier “had nothing to do with the autopsy ... and wasn’t in the same room.”

“It had nothing to do with that,” LAPD homicide supervisor Det. Rich Wheeler said. “He had nothing to do with the autopsy or anything to do with the case ... That story is based on rumor and innuendo.”

• 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Damn, the Government sure is needlessly inventive when it comes to murdering people.

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah I don't actually have a problem with the Michael Hastings thing possibly being a government conspiracy to shut him up.

That wouldn't surprise me at all.

Breitbart, though, killed by a completely normal heart defect that many of us probably have and don't even know it.

He still had relationships and connections to power brokers and major players, to say the least. He was in the process of shaking up the mainstream media establishment. Hillary said this year in a fund-raising email that she promised to "destroy Breitbart" out of existence. People are going to be suspicious.

Not everyone gets private closed session round table meetings with the Israeli prime-minister. Just look at the hesitancy and reluctance in Netanyahu's face at that camera being poked in the door, and the surprise and guilt on Breitbart's face. Both of them are hesitant to be photographed there. Nobody was posing, bodylanguage seems to say 'scheming'. Burned by the Mossad?

Breitbart Business dealings.jpg

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Sure, all that may be true, but what's even truer is he had an incredibly common heart problem that people generally don't find out about until after it has killed them.

Pretty much every time you hear about some 18 year old college or high school sports kid falling over dead during practice or a game, its directly related to that heart malfunction.

• 1Like