Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
“It had nothing to do with that,” LAPD homicide supervisor Det. Rich Wheeler said. “He had nothing to do with the autopsy or anything to do with the case ... That story is based on rumor and innuendo.”

If you believe that he isn't on the take I've got a bridge to sell you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you believe that he isn't on the take I've got a bridge to sell you.

I don't care what he is or isn't.

Dude didn't do the autopsy, and also RT is not a reliable source of valid information.

So basically you've got nothing here.

Meanwhile, the Michael Hastings shit has real legs, but may be bullshit. I can't say one way or the other. There's a reason I'm open minded to a conspiracy in one case, and not the other, and that reason is evidence.

• 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
You're assuming they're competent.

Why?

Well now this is awkward. In less than 5 posts we've gone from massive Government run conspiracies to murder various people, massive paid internet forum shilling, etc. And now we've totally jumped over to total incompetence already. You weirdos never seem to be able to decide which one they actually are.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There is definitely a distinction between the two. What threat was, or who Breitbart was is all conjecture. And conjecture might be stretching it.

Michael Hastings was playing real life Jason Bourne as a professional career. Writing a profile on the next CIA director when the Rolling Stone might pick it up is probably dangerous if you have already demonstrated you are uncooperative regarding towing the company line. He flipped them the bird in the Iraq/Afghanistan piece, they saw an irredeemable un-American. Those are all facts.

With Breitbart, its "Choose your own angle" adventure game. WIth Hastings, its rooted in facts and he was already a known political actor seeking access to what I would assume is classified information for his next story. Some people think he was going to write about how Brennan was a Muslim. We'll never know.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Well now this is awkward. In less than 5 posts we've gone from massive Government run conspiracies to murder various people, massive paid internet forum shilling, etc. And now we've totally jumped over to total incompetence already. You weirdos never seem to be able to decide which one they actually are.

If they were competent they wouldn't have to cover things up, or kill people who refuse to play ball, and then spend millions every year paying shills to distract people from finding their poorly hidden crimes.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
The "French" version of the Zapruder film. Only difference between this and the other version is a single frame during the infamous headshot. The additional frame shows one bullet strike the president from the back of the head. The next frame shows a second bullet strike from the front.

They've never been competent.

They've never been able to keep their story straight. Dan Rather debunked the magic bullet theory without knowing it. Three bullets hit the president, he says. That would leave a fourth bullet that missed entirely and struck the pavement by the underpass.

Whoopsie.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
It's a little hard to hide things from people who use their psychic powers to see whatever they want. If they were failing to hide this stuff you would be in the majority, not some fruitcake hiding on a has been web forum.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
is Himeo the example of what happens when you go too long without pussy because you're a "man going his own way" or whatever that bullshit excuse social outcast uggos use is?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
is Himeo the example of what happens when you go too long without pussy because you're a "man going his own way" or whatever that bullshit excuse social outcast uggos use is?

yes

• 2Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
The shills on this forum need to unionize. $150 per 100 comments? Pathetic.

vG21WAu.jpg

• 1Salty

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
No thanks dumb ass. Policing the smaller forums pays a lot more since fewer shills focus on them. Economy of scale and all that. Once again spouting off about things far over your head. SAD.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Conspiracy:

1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

• 2Salty

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I assure you that @a_skeleton_03, using his elite government :emoji_nose:hookups:emoji_nose:, pays us far more than a mere $150 per 100 posts. Those are entry level burger-flipper prices. We deal in much larger sums here at FoH(ebrews).

Once :emoji_nose:they:emoji_nose: discovered that 2 of the top internet conspiracy exposers of all time both posted on the same backwater gaming site, :emoji_nose:they:emoji_nose: began offering large amounts of money to help shut them down.

With Lumi gone most of the last class of Amods were able to pay off their mortgages and buy a new car, with cash. Himeo has proven to be a tougher nut to crack but should this new class of Amods succeed in silencing him as an Anti-Zionist truth-crusader, we are assured at least river yacht and live-in maid type money.

His ability to remote view into our central committee planning meetings has thus far proven too powerful for the Presidum to counter, but :emoji_nose:they:emoji_nose: assure us of eventual success and many many shekels once we finally do succeed.

Once this is done, we should be able to afford to implement worfs and picards on the rest of the forum.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users