Skanda

I'm Amod too!
72972609.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
apparently fake Lumi Lumi has never been in a plane above 30ish thousand feet, where you can see the curve of the earth with the naked eye

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
apparently fake Lumi Lumi has never been in a plane above 30ish thousand feet, where you can see the curve of the earth with the naked eye

Except you can't. There's countless video's of people flying in planes with flat horizons. The video I showed was over 100,000 feet and perfectly flat in 360 degrees. The Earth is flat and the Sun and Moon are both rotating above us at around 3,100 miles.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
dang you're right, my eyes must be lying to me every time. THE CONSPIRACY RUNS DEEP

implants in my brain?!?!?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Except you can't. There's countless video's of people flying in planes with flat horizons. The video I showed was over 100,000 feet and perfectly flat in 360 degrees. The Earth is flat and the Sun and Moon are both rotating above us at around 3,100 miles.

dc1b47a8d56565a5f6c8130fbea51a1ef37dc2e3a6a32f2e80db9ac437b37a81.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So I've been getting a lot of entertainment out of this guy. He himself is reasonable but the nature of his work gets the crazies to follow him. I recommend skipping the part where he answers their questions unless you want to hear some real Lumie shit. I generally like missing persons cases and I like that he uses objective facts and specifically doesn't draw conclusions. Its cool because I totally get how local offices would get some WEIRD ass cases over the years and just throw it under the rug and forget it ever happened because yeah... nobody wants to even try to deal with that shit. I have no idea what to make of it nor do I even try to draw conclusions but the cases themselves are pretty crazy.

• 3Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
dang you're right, my eyes must be lying to me every time. THE CONSPIRACY RUNS DEEP

implants in my brain?!?!?

Well considering there's countless video's of people flying in planes and 100,000+ foot balloon video's ALL FUCKING SHOWING A FLAT HORIZON AND NO CURVATURE.

• 3Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I think that the Van Allen belt is the dome and is permeable, just not for living things. As for seasons, the sun is directly above us much closer than what we are told and rotates above us in a giant circle. The size of the circle it orbits changes depending on the season.

Up until a few days ago I thought the Earth being flat was retarded. Then I was shown the fact that you can see things MUCH further than what the Pythagorean theorem says should be physically possible. Not only that but no matter how high up you go, the horizon always remains flat and always remains eye level which is impossible unless on a flat surface. How do you explain these things?

Like this.

3bb8c5eb52c4b7263b5800196826da64.jpg

• 3Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Photo Shop. NASA admits that none of their photo's of Earth are real and are all photoshopped/CGI. Point Hubble at Earth and take a picture. Also, if you can't tell that those images are CGI you're actually retarded.

Last edited:
  • 2Salty
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Glad you back Lumi, missed you dawg.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
You can see the curvature of the earth on the Bonneville salt flats. At least that's the theory.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I hate this thread and swore never to post here. Jayrebb should take over. TJT contributed knowingly.

You are an obvious, disingenuous dickhole far worse than Tanoomba. You contribute nothing. You are a pestilent faggot. @Amod please consider banning him.

Glad you back Lumi, missed you dawg.

MEGARUSTLED TO THE MAX

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Photo Shop. NASA admits that none of their photo's of Earth are real and are all photoshopped/CGI. Point Hubble at Earth and take a picture. Also, if you can't tell that those images aren't CGI you're actually retarded.

millions and millions of photos are photoshopped? ok, moron.

pointing hubble at earth will prove it but pointing thousands of cameras doesnt? ok, moron

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Millions? rofl. There's hardly any and the ones that exist NASA fucking admits they're photoshopped idiot lol.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like