[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I hope it's the end, but honestly this was such a convoluted and rushed ending. It really suffers from the Dragonball Z epidemic of making characters so powerful to the point that explaining how one beats the other is just a "well trust me on this..."
Ichigo has a new sword, which breaks more than a pencil, has lost and gained his powers no less than 10 times, was given this power by randomDude who only shows up now with other RandomDudes who he steals their power after giving it to them to begin with so he can enact his grand plan of destroying everything for no discernable reason.

Yus!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I hope it's the end, but honestly this was such a convoluted and rushed ending. It really suffers from the Dragonball Z epidemic of making characters so powerful to the point that explaining how one beats the other is just a "well trust me on this..."
Ichigo has a new sword, which breaks more than a pencil, has lost and gained his powers no less than 10 times, was given this power by randomDude who only shows up now with other RandomDudes who he steals their power after giving it to them to begin with so he can enact his grand plan of destroying everything for no discernable reason.

Yus!
I think WSJ just got tired of being strung along for the ending... he announced how many months (years?!) ago that Bleach was ending and it would be a short arc and a medium arc to finish it off... what was the short arc again? Fuck if I can remember.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good thing we spent hundreds of chapters fucking around with minor characters. Love that ichigo's final power up is a slightly different looking sword that breaks a bunch.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Yea, the original storyline + heuco mundo stuff was the pinnacle. Ending it then would have been fine. The arrancar / zapaktou being alive things / everything else was just shit. Oh and the newest arc.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Good thing we spent hundreds of chapters fucking around with minor characters. Love that ichigo's final power up is a slightly different looking sword that breaks a bunch.
No no... it breaks into his original sword that wasn't really his sword but Yawech(sp?) pretending to be his sword so he beat himself? I have a headache...

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Another forum, another shit Bleach thread.  Please let this die soon, Kubo.

rrr_img_136971.jpg

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Selfish Draegan. If he had waited a month or 2 we could have skipped a new Bleach thread.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Anything less than Ichigo being in a coma since he fought Aizen will be a disappointment. #aizenending

Aydenn

Lord Nagafen Raider
There are going to be SO many loose ends when Bleach finally ends. 1 chapter left?! We have no clue what Aizen's bankai is even!

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
There are going to be SO many loose ends when Bleach finally ends. 1 chapter left?! We have no clue what Aizen's bankai is even!

How about the fact that so much character development was done to so many captains and yet they hardly even matter now. There's so many things that we really don't know anything about.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've never been on a forum that outlasted bleach... let's see if it stays that way.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
686 is supposed to be the final issue, so 1 more week to go until this shit is finally over!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is this weeks out someplace? mangastream usually has it first but it's not up yet.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, Mangamint is my goto place for early spoilers. It's looking like Kubo is sparing no expense at jumping the shark with 1 issue to go.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I heard it's golden week AGAIN like next week so final chapter may take two weeks. So hyped!!!!