Mario Speedwagon: Our New Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
@Amod Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon , what triggers you more, post tags or low rpd hdds?
I need the tag to be taken a bit more seriously so that people can get help when they need it.

At this point you have had your fun but are now dipping into messing with how the forum is ran.

Do it again as a joke and you will be in a custom user group that cannot use any mentions at all.

The tag doesn't even summon me and you have had more than enough fun with it.

• 1Jew
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I need the tag to be taken a bit more seriously so that people can get help when they need it.

At this point you have had your fun but are now dipping into messing with how the forum is ran.

Do it again as a joke and you will be in a custom user group that cannot use any mentions at all.

The tag doesn't even summon me and you have had more than enough fun with it.
Calm down American Inventor and control mods from going full aspies over people using it once, or just remove it.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Calm down American Inventor and control mods from going full aspies over people using it once, or just remove it.

Or... you could just not troll. I know thats a difficult temptation to control.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Or... you could just not troll. I know thats a difficult temptation to control.
This is a joke to bring to light aspie mods throwing out infractions on people for no goddamn reason. Still think you are a thin skinned bleeding vagina for giving me an infractuin using YOUR name is a tag.

Faggot.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
What you see as hilarious trolling for the lulz people like Erronius take seriously and start causes over.

What you see as a joke thread calling a moderator a shitty one abusing his power a new person thinks is real.

Just let the board stabilize past its first month before trying to burn it down maybe?

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Shitty mods can be shitty mods without being called out in it because they are new shitty mods?
If you were serious about a mod being shitty you would open up a PM or summon @Admin. You are tattling on amod to themselves with a joke thread?

How often do we get an obvious troll job like this turn into "no gaiz I was srs"?

If you have a legit complaint put a *gasp* report in or talk about it seriously in the amod thread.

In short your troll job was bad, stop.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I want to reiterate that I seriously do not care about tagging me personally. If you want to tag me in every single post you make, I won't care and I'm not going to infract for it. The mod tag is a nice function of the new software that I am legit using and paying attention to in order to help people with genuine requests ASAP. If people just want to troll with it though it's just going to get turned off entirely eventually and you'll only be hurting yourselves.

There's plenty of ways to troll me that aren't going to negatively effect the forum experience for people that want to use the feature for legit requests.

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I want to reiterate that I seriously do not care about tagging me personally. If you want to tag me in every single post you make, I won't care and I'm not going to infract for it. The mod tag is a nice function of the new software that I am legit using and paying attention to in order to help people with genuine requests ASAP. If people just want to troll with it though it's just going to get turned off entirely eventually and you'll only be hurting yourselves.

There's plenty of ways to troll me that aren't going to negatively effect the forum experience for people that want to use the feature for legit requests.
Tell cad not to get upset and try to "warn" infract people for tagging him, not amod. Also, what constitutes use of the amod tag outside of the amod thread anyway? If it is essentially a report function as a_skeleton_03 said, why even have it?

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
If you were serious about a mod being shitty you would open up a PM or summon @Admin. You are tattling on amod to themselves with a joke thread?
Yes. I'm a shitposting shit lord. Why would I do things that make sense? Plus I'd rather tag amod than andmin because you are more likely to abuse your powers, just ask Izo.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.