Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

Caliane

Why doesnt Carol just throw Ryu into the sun?

odd they went with long hair and not the buzzcut.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

That means probably no Deadpool, though :(

I wonder if they will have Luke Cage or Jessica Jones in this one.

• 1Like

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
If the control scheme caters to button mashers like the last one i'll be passing. Why they decided to change from MvC2 i'll never understand.

• 1Like

Molten Core Raider
Already two more characters revealed in an extended gameplay trailer, Captain America and Morrigan. Hooray for more Morrigan cheese (....said no one). Really hoping that is just a damage ult and you wont get the mirror image to fight with like MvC3.

• 1Like

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I doubt they'll make the same mistake again with SOULFISTSOULFISTSOULFISTSOULSFISTLSOUSLTFISTSOULFIST. I honestly have no problem with no assists either especially if it means never seeing Doom missile assist again.

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Im a huge Marvel fighting game fanboi / fuccboi but im kind of worried after seeing the gameplay footage =/

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They announced 6 DLC launch characters and we don't even have an actual roster yet, so they can get fucked.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Djevel Innenfor

Golden Squire
Yeah I am....seriously unimpressed with what I am seeing right now. Stones are an interesting gimmick, but I don't like anything else I am seeing.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I am getting more of a SFxTekken vibe than MvC. Hope I am wrong and that is just really early and unpolished.