Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
2.5 months away, and that was their first gameplay trailer? Fucking lol. Game looks somehow worse than DA:I

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
uh ME 3 had numerous problems other than the retarded ending.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
As lon as you admit maleshep> femshep.

vHceA8n.jpg

Mao

Trakanon Raider
Who thought releasing that video was a good idea? That is so cringe worthy that I have found my desire to play the game reduced and also now presuppose the female character in game is a cunt. Yay Bioware. Good marketing.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Who thought releasing that video was a good idea? That is so cringe worthy that I have found my desire to play the game reduced and also now presuppose the female character in game is a cunt. Yay Bioware. Good marketing.

The comments are neogaf levels of cringe.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>

This doesn't look too good from viewing the teaser they showed at CES

It reminds me too much of DAI which hasn't aged well at all. It even sounds like they are using the same sound effects from DAI when you would close those breaches lol.

I am sure that it will not be a garbage, but Bioware is constantly becoming less and less innovative and pushing gunblazing battles into our mouth. ME2 was as far as it should have gone and now they are embracing the CoD Bros to the fullest. And SJW and fanfic writers.

The graphics are the same as the previous generation and there seems to be little to no improvement in gameplay.

This is overall a disappointment and do not deserve a full ticket price at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user