Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I am sure that it will not be a garbage, but Bioware is constantly becoming less and less innovative and pushing gunblazing battles into our mouth. ME2 was as far as it should have gone and now they are embracing the CoD Bros to the fullest. And SJW and fanfic writers.

The graphics are the same as the previous generation and there seems to be little to no improvement in gameplay.

This is overall a disappointment and do not deserve a full ticket price at the moment.

Oooh Bioware is pushing something into your mouth but it sure isn't a gunblazing battle

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I know. It sucks. Like Ubisoft, I used to look forward to any new game they came out with back in the early 2000 era. :( Dragon age origins was awesome. Me1 and 2. Kotor. Jade empire. Now it's just EA.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Good news on this though. It will be ea access. So we can try it out for the first ten hours on Xbox 1 or PC before buying it to see if it's truly shit or not.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Good news on this though. It will be ea access. So we can try it out for the first ten hours on Xbox 1 or PC before buying it to see if it's truly shit or not.

I wonder if they made the femhero ugly as fuck as a reflection of their SJW virtue.

• 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Something like 87% of people created a custom Shepard, I wonder if they're going to see a spike in custom Fem-Ryders and decide that gamers are sexist.

Who am I kidding, they won't even wait for the data.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
No way I'd day one purchase this shit. For an action RPG I have no idea what the fuck it is about really and from what I CAN tell is going on... it sounds fucking dumb.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I know. It sucks. Like Ubisoft, I used to look forward to any new game they came out with back in the early 2000 era. :( Dragon age origins was awesome. Me1 and 2. Kotor. Jade empire. Now it's just EA.

KOTOR, had almost forgotten these shitbirds made that game. Jade Empire too... talk about a fall from grace, some of those titles are goat territory

• 1Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No way I'd day one purchase this shit. For an action RPG I have no idea what the fuck it is about really and from what I CAN tell is going on... it sounds fucking dumb.

I'll report in - wife is still a super Bioware fan, so it's showing up in our household regardless minutes after it's available.

• 1Like

Caliane

I wonder if they made the femhero ugly as fuck as a reflection of their SJW virtue.
I was going to make a joke about, "can't be, shes not fat, and does not have blue hair."
but then I scrolled back a page and saw the voice actress.

spronk

FPS noob
i'm keeping my pre order fuck it i'll just lez out with sjw-shep and start learning to enjoy whale sex

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

...It's about what you'd expect.
I'd add to the SJW count, but I don't know how bring up the additional reactions... Nor do I care to spend time finding out :(

Not to be too passe, but dear God this studio.

ME/ME2, KOTOR, Jade Empire, just incredible games. What in the fuck.

• 1Like

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd add to the SJW count, but I don't know how bring up the additional reactions... Nor do I care to spend time finding out :(

Not to be too passe, but dear God this studio.

ME/ME2, KOTOR, Jade Empire, just incredible games. What in the fuck.

ME3's a great game barring the initial ending which was fixed decently in citadel, which is the finest DLC (and fan service) the game series has ever had. ME3 multiplayer alone would've put the game head and shoulders above the other two.

That said, the actual gameplay looked fine in the videos. I do wonder what a classless system will do to the multi, if we see that again. Given those RMT packs they were selling it'd be hard to imagine that wouldn't be a permanent addition.

• 1Like