Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Yeah, I can almost get behind sister fucking if she's Lena Headey. But not if she is this Play-Doh derpface

2TjC45l.jpg

Apollo64

N00b
Your statements are like a pardoy of faggot neckbeards

"if this sisnt good then Bioware is done as a Studio"

WHAT? I get you clearly didnt like DA2 and ME3, but your neckbeard ass didnt even play the last one.

They arent going anywhere. DA2 sold VERY well. ME3 sold a ton of copies and was super anticipated. It hurt them a bit with the ending, but that didn't carry over into DA:I, which sold a ton of copies, made tons of money, was a Critical and Commercial success. The studio is doing just fine. They are one of EAs crown jewels of making money. Their last launch fueled EAs best quarter ever. They may lose some faggy gamers if this game isnt a perfect 100, but they are going to make a ton of money, you know, what they are in business to do.

This is Bioware for fuck sakes. Cannot believe any rational adult would post something this fucking retarded.

Thanks for playing!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
DA:I was a total winner, may not have been to the liking of some but the majority of the consumer base praised it. ME3 ending wasnt amazing but the ride to it was totally worth the time spent and the new one will "presale" like hotcakes, but i think ill wait till reviews.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
For me, I cancelled my pre-order after that shitty shitty gameplay reveal. It just seems like some console guy's wet dream + BioWare writing == instant money.

Could be he's right. Course, it could also be that by the time we're thirty hours into it, we feel like blowing our own heads off, because we've already seen everything the game has to offer by hour three.

Last edited:

goishen

Macho Ma'am
New video's up.

Wow dude. Check out that guy's shockwave. That must've taken 10hp off of the enemy.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Heh, I was about to post that I think the game play looks pretty awesome. However, none of that will matter if it's all just an SJW journey through another galaxy combating the oppression of space trannies and aliens of color the whole way, only to end with you picking a poisonous planet for the survivors to settle on, so the universe can finally be rid universe of fucking white males once and for all.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'll pirate first, if it's worth a shit I'll give them some money. I fear they've gone too far down the rabbit hole.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
So 6 possible squadmates this time... Biotic chick, Turian personal shopper, Asari urchin , Zygon from Dr Who, Krogan old dude, and Lucio.

I know they have to have a human male and human female for 'romance' reasons, but why couldn't they have had a Salarian? You could be forgiven for not remembering they are one of the Council Races by how little we see of the Salarians in the whole Mass Effect series.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Mass Effect: Andromeda Hands-On: 3 Hours of Spoiler-Free Impressions - IGN

Taken from there.

Andromeda conveniently tells you which planets you haven’t been to yet by displaying a ‘!’ icon next to them, and it also advertises which planets have ‘anomalies’ as long as you’re in the right cluster, which can mean a number of things.

Beautiful. Not only are they going more towards the MMO genre, they are doubling down on WoW's success.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm fine with whatever, video looks fun, sucks that gameplay isn't in game. If it was locked 60 fps like that combat would be great. Also the drop and replace Mass Effect stuff comes off lazy in preview but is hopefully better on execution.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Heh, I was about to post that I think the game play looks pretty awesome. However, none of that will matter if it's all just an SJW journey through another galaxy combating the oppression of space trannies and aliens of color the whole way, only to end with you picking a poisonous planet for the survivors to settle on, so the universe can finally be rid universe of fucking white males once and for all.
Do you need a safe space? Perhaps in a college? Would you like it decorated with special snowflakes? Seriously mass effect is just keeping in a long line of star exploration of boldly going where no man has gone before and fucking any natives they can find. Just unleash your captain kirk and go with it.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't like wearing red, but Kirk was gold, and he did score lots of alien poon there is no doubt. But I'm no Fedora, I ain't about no space tranny sex.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't like wearing red, but Kirk was gold, and he did score lots of alien poon there is no doubt. But I'm no Fedora, I ain't about no space tranny sex.
Hell Mass effect 2/3 had a romance option turian which while a heteroish relationship but was with an alien with such a different biochemistry for bodily fluid transfer to basically be toxic and any other interaction anatomically problematic. I think tranny sex would be pretty damn normal compared to trying to find a way to bang a turian.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I always fancied the Asari dancers and the music in the club they danced in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hell Mass effect 2/3 had a romance option turian which while a heteroish relationship but was with an alien with such a different biochemistry for bodily fluid transfer to basically be toxic and any other interaction anatomically problematic. I think tranny sex would be pretty damn normal compared to trying to find a way to bang a turian.
Yes but thanks to Captain Kirk, banging aliens is my main goal of space travel.