Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes but thanks to Captain Kirk, banging aliens is my main goal of space travel.
I concur but if one can find ways to sex up aliens from another galaxy banging any gender or combination of gender of your own species is a lot lower bar to hurdle.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I concur but if one can find ways to sex up aliens from another galaxy banging any gender or combination of gender of your own species is a lot lower bar to hurdle.

It depends on if I can convince myself they are aliens or not. With some trannys that is pretty possible. It will help if they paint themselves green or something.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Welp, guess we know where the money in the budget went.

What's really funny about that is EA is one of the companies that the Screen Actors Guild is currently Striking against because they want more money. So Bioware turns around and hires more expensive actors to cover for them.

Also, isn't Dormer in the SAG? Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that was pretty much default for Actors. Did she just cross a Union line and Scab?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Games already in production by October of last year weren't affected by the strike unless voice roles had not been cast.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Ah. Good, I can still masturbate to her voice without feeling guilty for supporting a Scab.

• 1Solidarity

Vorph

The strike is retarded anyway. VAs can cry about residuals after the vastly more important and overworked programmers and designers get them (read: never gonna happen).

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

norp

Bronze Squire
I think the residuals thing is a bit much, but everything else they want as part of the strike seems legit.

Also game looks kind of decent so far, cautiously optimistic.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think the residuals thing is a bit much, but everything else they want as part of the strike seems legit.

Also game looks kind of decent so far, cautiously optimistic.

My understanding, which is pedestrian at best, is that residuals are negotiated and a part of the contract (and not a standard boon) regardless of the medium. You want the $$ negotiate a better deal. Don't see the cause to strike if there are VA out there willing to do it without.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I even did some voice acting once. Even got an award in a SAG event. Anyone can do it.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
her face is retarded

are you serious?

new-annoyed-gif-787.gif

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
her face is retarded

Why I otta slap the shit outta you. Unless you're talking about the in game model and then I counter with she's still the best looking out of all the other women I've seen in the game so far.

• 1Like

Vorph

If they'd drop the residuals part of their demands the strike could have been over months ago.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Who is going to write the first romance guide for ME3 from here?

Step 1: The ship doctor says something.
Step 2: Drop my pants to my ankles and start making :tanoomba: motions.
Step 3: :emoji_persevere:
Step 4: Pull pants back up and keep playing.

Guide over.