Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
17 minutes of IGN being terrible at video games while playing a part of PeeBee's loyalty mission. Terrible facial animations within 15 seconds and a constant stream of annoying party dialog narrating every action you do and need to do. Combat looked really shitty but I'd put most of the blame on the 4 year old IGN got to play. FemRyder has a crazy waist to hip/ass ratio.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yeh, I'm not too thrilled by that one either. I've pre-ordered now about 3 times, cancelled it twice. Can't seem to make up my mind. I've just decided that if it's like DAI, it's like DAI. And I know not to trust BioWare. I swear, some neckbeard over at EA is just laughing his ass off right now, "lol, this n00b, can't even decide if he wants the game."

What it is though, if all the reports do come true, and it holds onto that ME feel... It still won't feel like ME. In other words, ME had a distinct feel to it. Different from other games like DA. But in this game, they're gonna toss in crafting, tossing in the exploration based world. Plus the combat looks as though it has been sped up (with the mooks and how quickly they go down) and slowed down (hey, there's an observer in my face, I think I'm gonna reload... Hang out for a little while. Check my six. Then turn around and blow it way) all at the same time.

I dunno. I'm prolly rambling.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Haha, that punch animation is fucking awful. My 8am shit looked better than that abortion. Jesus, Bioware is a shit hole.

In complete seriousness, that animation reminds me of some awful Saturday morning cartoons stuff my niece watches.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
tumblr_om5209UeFz1slmr63o1_540.gif

It's like they want us to make fun of their game.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They're ejecting from the Normandy to crash land on some volcanic planet and they're like "Yeah...standing is good". Fucking Wrex is going to wrex them.

I mean, the other shit is more egregious but I thought I'd pile on with stuff other people hadn't mentioned.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
Multiplayer tech test cancelled:
BioWare at PAX East 2017

CnHB3iK.gif

I expect them to announce next Andromeda will not be part of the Origin/EA Access 10 hour trial. Glad my pre order is store pickup, if I do nothing it auto cancels.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
lol this game

I'd buy a Switch before this pile of trash

• 1Like

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bioware just aren't good with frostbite sigh... Too bad cause EA is going to make them use it 'cause money and all that.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'd actually be okay if FemRyder had a minor case of cerebral palsy or similar condition, and selecting hard mode merely enabled you to play her and stumble around the game.

That plus Ryder incest would be the most progressive thing a game company has ever done.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users