Metallica - Hardwired...to Self-Destruct

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
finally got around to listening to the whole thing. not bad at all though i don't see it going down as one of their classic albums. probably on the same level as Death Magnetic. best song is probably Moth into Flame followed by Atlas, Rise! at least as far as my tastes go. they should be announcing a summer tour soon, looking forward to that.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
That's a good one too. I like how they put out videos for almost every song on the album, although some of them are pretty cringe.
fuck, you weren't kidding about the cringe. didn't realize they'd put out this many videos either

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hah, they recycled the shit out of their heavier riffs from ... And Justice For All, Master of Puppets, and Ride the Lightning. Not unlistenable, but man they have run completely out of ideas. Time to hang it up, probably.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
just saw Metallica's Grammy performance featuring Lady Gaga. this was absolutely horrendous and that's coming from someone who enjoys Lady Gaga. they basically went out and got their balls cut off on stage. this has lowered my opinion of the band to a new low, to sub St. Anger levels.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I thought Metallica ended after "...And Justice For All"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Why would any sane person listen to Metallica anymore when there is so much stuff out there that is orders of magnitude better? This isn't 1986 anymore.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user