MLB 2017

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah Mike Trout is absolutely phenomenal. I try to target Angels games when they're visiting the A's. He can do it all.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Gardner & Weeks with a solid collision at 1st today.

Judge almost sentenced Diaz to death today with this line drive. If that makes contact, it may kill the guy. Insane bat speed...

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dem O's are hot. I don't know how this pitching holds up long term but it's damn fun to watch so far.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
That's how you defeat racism!

Ps. Aaron Judge has 12 homers on the year. I know he has a big frame, but I never got all the doom & gloom about his stint last year. Dude has shown on each level of the minors that it usually takes him a full year to master a level. Even Trout didn't have a great first stint.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Yankees and Orioles have identical records through 26 games. Yankees have scored 32 more runs and given up 10 less runs than The Orioles.

• 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I love this Yankees team. It's weird to be excited about a team without the core. I feel like they were there my entire life.

• 1Solidarity

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I love this Yankees team. It's weird to be excited about a team without the core. I feel like they were there my entire life.

I agree, it's fun plus most of them are young. It's scary how hard Judge hits the ball.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Dead in the water the whole day, Gardner hits a 3-run HR and Chapman closes it out at Wrigley the day him & Warren receive their rings. This team is fun to watch play. It's only gonna get better these next few years!

Solid start to the baseball season all-around it seems. Wish the Rangers would turn it around a little (being the local team), but it's been fun to watch some of these guys' hot starts around the league.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is a sweet uniform and I generally have very little nice to say about anything Cleveland.

• 1Solidarity

Sterling

El Presidente
Holy shit 18 innings after Chapman shit the bed in the 9th. I don't think many people would have predicted that the Yankees would sweep the Cubs and have the best record in baseball at this point.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
"Resist the urge to talk about the Yankees"... "Resist the urge to talk about the Yankees"...

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm happy the Reds are watchable. Already way better than I expected. Still early I know, but in a division with the Cubs and Cards? To be only 0.5 game out of first place almost halfway through May feels good.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
If the Reds can hold off long enough to get their starting rotation back that will be huge. Votto is such a monster at the plate.