MMO Trash Can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
There is a shit ton Sage won't allow to happen
Get off this list thang bud, Tuco already said there was a few things Wheeler said he had no control over. Like nameplates and likely some other PVP/PVE cross-related topics (use your imagination god dangit).
If Utnayan keeps insisting there are a "shit ton of things" Sage won't allow to happen, since he has inside sources don't you think he should at least share a couple of them with the us?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
That is why I am curious to what Utnayan's super secret inside source has to say. Nameplates is obviously a major issue but after reading the PRX thread I would like Tuco to provide some clarification. Nowhere in that thread did it say Wheeler was overruled by Sage or Firor on nameplates in Cyrodil (I.e. Wheeler wants to allow them but is not being allowed to). That is just a conclusion some people here jumped to. I won't post what was actually said in the thread since Tuco said not to share it publicly.
Are you Paul Sage? Wait, no you can't be. He doesn't play video games.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
That's a Lion trying to eat a Hippo and the Hippo winning. The Zebra isn't there
smile.png
Hippos kill more humans every year than lions.

True story.

I'm beginning to think Utnayan just hates all MMOs. I imagine if he were to play AAge he would find plenty of things to whine and rant about in that game too.
There's going to be plenty of bitching in the AA thread at some point, but it's probably going to be post-launch as the problems are more in the metagame.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
You were an officer right?
Holy shit, this explains everything.

I was an electronics engineer in the army for 9 years. In Gulf War 1 I was in a command briefing when an officer asked if there was any way to recoup and re-use the energy lost through vehicle earth spikes, I shit you not.

The next day my section were deployed by a Rodney to a grid reference which he got wrong and ended up being behind enemy lines. We ended up surrounded, under enemy fire - and then US Forces saw us, thought we were enemy (radio silence as said Officer literally ordered us all to disconnect our comms) and fired MLRS at us. True story.

9 out of 10 officers are clueless fucks. The other one has learned he's just there for show and knows to keep his mouth shut and lets his Sgts/SSgts get on with what needs doing.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Holy shit, this explains everything.

I was an electronics engineer in the army for 9 years. In Gulf War 1 I was in a command briefing when an officer asked if there was any way to recoup and re-use the energy lost through vehicle earth spikes, I shit you not.

The next day my section were deployed by a Rodney to a grid reference which he got wrong and ended up being behind enemy lines. We ended up surrounded, under enemy fire - and then US Forces saw us, thought we were enemy (radio silence so said Rodney literally ordered us to disconnect our comms) and fired MLRS at us. True story.
Of course it explains everything. When you have a well developed Bullshit Detector, it fires off on pretty much every one of Utnayan's posts.

Were you in the British unit on the far west with the French on your eastern flank? I was with the 101st and we were to the east of the French. Ran into some Brits a few times in some city whose name I don't remember.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Of course it explains everything. When you have a well developed Bullshit Detector, it fires off on pretty much every one of Utnayan's posts.

Were you in the British unit on the far west with the French on your eastern flank? I was with the 101st and we were to the east of the French. Ran into some Brits a few times in some city whose name I don't remember.
So you were an officer right? Government job now?

I have a clueless detector.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
So you were an officer right? Government job now?

I have a clueless detector.
Both actually. Enlisted for 4 years then a commission. Was the closest you ever came to service playing Call of Duty or role playing with your GI Joe doll?

Doesn't change the fact I've caught you lying and making shit up on multiple occasions, most recently yesterday. You are more than welcome to try and convince yourself I'm clueless if that helps you look at yourself in the mirror. I'll let you have the last word.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Both actually. Enlisted for 4 years then a commission. Was the closest you ever came to service playing Call of Duty or role playing with your GI Joe doll?
My first stint in the armed forces was playing Combat on the Atari 2600 with my dad. I learned invisible tank theory and deadly projectile ricochet physics. I was in the Navy during my PT-109 days where I learned about torpedo guidance and depth charge mechanics while seamlessly transitioning to my Falcon F-16 for advanced HUD training after they surgically implanted a math co-processor in my brain. It wasn't soon after that I was also commissioned and ran drills commanding all armed forces in preparation for a third world war by recreating the second world war over and over again. I studied both Axis and Allied strategies over numerous pizzas and soft drinks. When I was stationed in the dorm barracks, I learned about rations and how to make tater tots last across 5 dishes during the week. We came up with some fantastic RTE's. Monday was Tatertot Hot Dish. Tuesday was Tatertot Surprise. Wednesday, Tatertot Goulash. Thursday, Tatertot Soup. And Friday, Tatertot hot plate.

After my stint in the dorm barracks I reached a new level of service. Where physical combat was refined from what I had already learned. It was fairly rudimentary. Demobilize whoever was carrying a brown piece of leather. After sustaining a purple helmet with white horns to the knee, I was given my leave to become a consultant.

My highest rank was:

F-U

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I mean...it even has "Trash Can" in the title. If that doesn't belong in the 'shaw, I don't know what does.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Haha Tuco took this from the TESO thread and made his own. Come on Rescorla let's keep this shit flinging fest going you stupid shit.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
There was a whole species of manatee wiped out in a few decades as the discoverer described them as "delicious as the finest steak" or some such.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Best thing people don't eat....cheeks. Beef cheeks, fish cheeks etc... No joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.