Mobile Games

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Wanted to get some suggestions on games worth downloading for android. I have time inbetween jobs at work to mess around on my phone. I have been looking for ARPGs that are not centered around paytowin micro transactions, or some interesting card games or just really anything that I can just enjoy for a few hours here and there where its not throwing their cash shop in my face all the time. I was suggested Soulcraft, Pocket RPG so I am downloading those atm. I have Heroes of Order and Chaos, along with Dungeon Hunter 3, but those wanna bring up the cash shop stuff all the time.

I suggest you take a loot at the 85 page thread for Puzzle & Dragons. Other than that, I enjoyed Knights of Pen and Paper for as long as it lasted, and Super Hexagon is always a good time killer.

If it is specifically action RPG's you're after, you'll find plenty of generic ones for Android. Most of them will want to you to use in app purchases, and even more of them will be mediocre compared to what you would find on a real gaming device. I haven't found a single one so far that I've enjoyed for more than an hour.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I dig out 9th dawn when i have some time to waste without proper pc access. Doesnt lend itself to short spurts because i tend to not remember where i left, though. It has a free demo so just take a look, its a throwback to classic 80s rpgs i think (didnt experience those firsthand).

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
If you like roguelikes there is one, called Pixel Dungeon, that I've been playing for a while.
I think it has the best control scheme of all the roguelikes I tried on the android after our thread about roguelikes got me to search around for some.
It is pretty basic but the updates have been quite large and somewhat regular, so it has further potential.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ldungeon&hl=en

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Get GBA emulator and grab some of the GBA pokemon games. It's technically illegal, but I have yet to find any other game to match those.