Moderator Election 2016 HQ

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Rules:

1. The following seats are up for a vote. If a new moderator is chosen, the seat is renamed:
1.Adam12's Seat
2.Braen's Seat
3.Brekk's Seat
4.Chaos' Seat
5.Erronius' Seat
6.Eyashusa' Seat
7.Noodlemod's Seat
8.Screamfeeder's Seat
9.Soygen's Seat
10.Tarrant's Seat
11.Tuco's Seat
12.Urgoslav's Seat

2. Anyone can announce their candidacy for the seat by posting in that thread with a candidacy speech. Anyone can nominate another member (who is not currently a mod) by posting in that thread also. Incumbents MUST post their desire for re-election. I will put the candidacy speeches in the OP in alphabetical order based on username.

3. Posters can post their official endorsements in those threads also.

4. In February, a_skeleton_03 will make a poll thread for each of the candidates in the comments forum. Users will have 1 week to vote. The voting will be anonymous.

5. Draegan is responsible for swearing in the winners.

Addendum 1: All moderators will be held to some code that amounts to, "Don't make Teljair restore a backup of the forum." Penalty for breaking of this rule may result in demotion and banning.
Addendum 2: Recalls and impeachment can be had with a 70% vote threshold.
Addendum 3: you can run for one seat. You can change which seat it is before voting.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Is Draegan still poopooing this idea and you're just going for a long con troll or have you actually managed to change his mind?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
If I was moderator I would reign in a swift hell, and conqueror all the savages in the outlying nether. As G?o?d? ?K?i?n?g? moderator I would rule with an iron fist.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Tuco is just ignoring everyone and seems to be larping in the mod forum. I have no idea what he's doing he hasn't asked, discussed or responded to any questions so far.

I assume he just thinks he clever or something.

In any case, you guys have fun with whatever this is.

Sulrn

Deuces
So I'm not seeing restrictions on going for multiple seats. What happens when everyone's favorite mods claims 4 of the other seats in their reelection bid? Or a desperate usurper plays the market?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Tuco can you post their avatar pics, I can't remember which one is which. Is Braen the cthulu and Brekk the gay dinosaur?

spronk

FPS noob
i'd like to nominate donald trump and barrack "the shock" hussein obama

also sean

Sulrn

Deuces
also sean
I think this raises a fair issue over the vacancy that isn't being opened for a new candidate. Sean's overprotective cultivating of the MMO / Other Games forums is something that has left a bit of a vacuum seeing as no mods really ever spend time actually helping people fix threads without pestering or they're looking over their own pet thread/game.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So I'm not seeing restrictions on going for multiple seats. What happens when everyone's favorite mods claims 4 of the other seats in their reelection bid? Or a desperate usurper plays the market?
Good question. See addendum 3

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Whole thing seems like a nightmare. Give control to the people? Have you seen the people that post here?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Tuco can you post their avatar pics, I can't remember which one is which. Is Braen the cthulu and Brekk the gay dinosaur?
Dancing ain't gay.

edit: okay, its not VERY gay

edit2: ok fine, it's gay

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I nominate myself. To take over for Tuco.

My speech is simple. I will make sure this forum continues to be the bastion of non paid for advertisement bullshit and will recruit heavily for all members of the universe to make this the most wholesome avenue for games discussion in the universe. I also promise not to ban. I believe in the retard rickshaw rehabilitation program. The 1% liberal in me given to me by my mom, not of choice, will see fit to have the heart and soul to forgive and rehabilitate even the most fevered of transgressions.

So it shall be written. So it shall be done.

PS. I also promise not to ban Cinge. That alone is like the hungriest of dogs ignoring a pepperoni stick.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
So if someone gets nominated by someone else, don't they have to make a candidacy speech before they're in the running?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So if someone gets nominated by someone else, don't they have to make a candidacy speech before they're in the running?
Not too sure I can promise not to ban Tanoomba though. SJWs piss me off more than watching a stream of Hillary Clinton playing Gone Home.

Just kidding Tanoomba. You have your place. Without you, we have nothing to mock.

Besides. I would be taking Tucos place. And Tarrant and I can finally have that beer to discuss forum projects.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Utnayan is it true that after years of bashing and ridiculing Elder Scrolls online you bought the game on release?

How can we trust a flipflopper to keep our forum users safe?

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
Don't fucking nominate me people.

There was a time when my enlightened rule could have saved this god forsaken shit hole, but that time has passed.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
"Addendum 3: you can run for one seat. You can change which seat it is before voting."

This is a change of rules that will buttfuck the will of the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.