Moderator Election 2016 HQ

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Fine, you were involved in a "discussion" with him, whatever. We had a big discussion in the infraction thread about how we generally try not to infract in situations we are involved in. I read the thread today.

#GamerGate - A Problematic Debate - Page 782

^ the offending post. I'm not even saying you were wrong in infracting him, I don't care.
Some of this you can lay at Tuco's feet. His refusal to even step foot in the GG thread is why he promoted Hodj so Hodj could take care of it for him. So Tuco put Hodj into the position where he was expected to moderate a thread he was already involved in.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
giphy.gif
At the time I was not arguing or debating with tanoomba. We were mocking him relentlessly in the gg thread.

You know this full well. Im going to start digging up tucks quotes from the ask a mod thread next if you retards continue to perpetuate this bullshit false memory of events shit where you retards try to claim me doing the exact job I was modded to do is some sort of example of me shawing people for arguing with me which never happened.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Heres a hint: tuco said i was literally god over tanoomba here and could do essentially as i wished

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm not saying you were a bad moderator or you did anything you weren't supposed to; I just can't remember a time you weren't arguing with Tanoomba(at that point in time). Maybe you took a break that day you infracted him.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I long ago quit arguing with tanoomba.

I pretty much just mock and ridicule him.

I certainly wasnt debating him at the time over the merits of smelling anitas taint versus licking her sweaty fart juices.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
At the time I was not arguing or debating with tanoomba. We were mocking him relentlessly in the gg thread.

You know this full well. Im going to start digging up tucks quotes from the ask a mod thread next if you retards continue to perpetuate this bullshit false memory of events shit where you retards try to claim me doing the exact job I was modded to do is some sort of example of me shawing people for arguing with me which never happened.
I think you missed where Chaos said he didn't care.

If it makes you feel better though I think you're lying and you should totally spend your afternoon digging up all the quotes to prove me wrong.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Chaos, if the election was run today know you would of lost.

Enjoy that while you sit in your ivory tower you limousine liberal.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor

Here's hodj "i never infracted anyone in a discussion I was involved in"

Here's all the mods "umm.... Tanoomba?"

Here's you "WELL YEAH but I was supposed to"

No one gives a shit, you're hodjing it up again. Just figured your memory was mistaken on that ppoint, since we had a big discussion in the mod forums in response to this infraction where we talked about infracting people in situations we were personally involved in. Again, no one fucking cares that you infractd Tanoomba.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Here's hodj "i never infracted anyone in a discussion I was involved in"

Here's all the mods "umm.... Tanoomba?"

Here's you "WELL YEAH but I was supposed to"

No one gives a shit, you're hodjing it up again. Just figured your memory was mistaken on that ppoint, since we had a big discussion in the mod forums in response to this infraction where we talked about infracting people in situations we were personally involved in. Again, no one fucking cares that you infractd Tanoomba.
The only mistaken memory is yours, for the reasons stated. Trying to rewrite history isnt going to work. My memory is fine. I asked tuco to moderate the gg thread and he told me to do it and made me a mod to do so.

When I did it, tarrant threw a pissy fit, and now eight months later you have promoted a false version of history.

No amount of trying to claim Im " hodjing" aomething up, the fact temains youre wrong and Im going to keep pointing it out till you get it through your thick fucking skull

And again. I care that the record is clear.

I was not "arguing" with tanoomba at the time. I was barely interacting with him besides mocking him. We were nit having a debate, we were nit having a discussion, i did not shaw hum because he said something that pissed me off or trolled me. Your narrative is fucking false.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Jesus Christ, guys. Any particular reason we're bringing up these past events? Hodj has been on his best behavior for months, why the fuck are you pushing him off the wagon again?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Jesus Christ, guys. Any particular reason we're bringing up these past events? Hodj has been on his best behavior for months, why the fuck are you pushing him off the wagon again?
Youre an idiot.

See your way out of my conversation cucktard

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The only mistaken memory is yours, for the reasons stated. Trying to rewrite history isnt going to work. My memory is fine. I asked tuco to moderate the gg thread and he told me to do it and made me a mod to do so.

When I did it, tarrant threw a pissy fit, and now eight months later you have promoted a false version of history.

No amount of trying to claim Im " hodjing" aomething up, the fact temains youre wrong and Im going to keep pointing it out till you get it through your thick fucking skull

And again. I care that the record is clear.

I was not "arguing" with tanoomba at the time. I was barely interacting with him besides mocking him. We were nit having a debate, we were nit having a discussion, i did not shaw hum because he said something that pissed me off or trolled me. Your narrative is fucking false.
The infraction you gave for the post I posted earlier was accompanied by 3 pages of discussion, which I just read this afternoon. You're straight hodjing.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The infraction you gave for the post I posted earlier was accompanied by 3 pages of discussion, which I just read this afternoon. You're straight hodjing.
The infraction I gave for the post you're talking about had discussion that began with Tarrant talking out of his ass and completely ignoring the entire purpose of why I was modded so he could defend Tanoomba.

And Tuco came into that discussion and sanctioned my actions.

There shouldn't have been any discussion, and just because there was discussion, based on the ignorance of others talking out of their asses without taking into account the facts, is irrelevant to the fact that I did not infract anyone for arguing with me while I was a mod.

You are straight retarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.