Monster Inside: America's Most Extreme Haunted House (2023)

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Monster Inside: America's Most Extreme Haunted House (2023)

Tagline: A true story of real terror.

Genre: Documentary, Horror, Crime

Director: Andrew Renzi

Cast: Justin Yerace, Russ McKamey, Melissa Everly, Brandon Vance

Release: 2023-10-12

Runtime: 80

Plot: Russ McKamey is the creator of the world's "most extreme haunted house" - McKamey Manor. He is also a manipulative abuser, according to three people who realize the horror is never over once you decide to enter the Manor.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You folks have to watch this. They really should title it “when dumbfuck liberals sign waivers”. Go in blind. After watching, go to the actual horror site’s webpage and watch the same morons who participated in this continue to give consent throughout their torture.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Most interesting thing I found on this guy not covered in the documentary is that he doesn't always give the experience of "torture" in the traditional sense.

There are curious parties that have gone and documented their experience at the Manor. There's different types of sadism he engages in for his own personal satisfaction that does not align with the traditional BDSM haunted experience that people go there seeking. Such as telling someone to move some logs in his front yard for an hour, "After you move these logs, we'll talk about an experience", and then he tells them come back tomorrow "That's good, great job moving all those worthless logs in my front yard". Then he tells you tomorrow. "Alright go home, we'll discuss an experience tomorrow". Keep in mind these people travel from all across the world to go to his Manor. Knowing that, he tells them tomorrow. He'll do that for a week until you fuck off. He wins when you finally don't come back the following day. This is for Russ's personal satisfaction. Part of it is robbing thrill-seekers of any actual thrills.

They come back tomorrow looking for the experience of the mock torture or haunt, sign the waiver, and he denies them again and makes them move logs again then says "great come back tomorrow". Rinse repeat.

Point being Russ is an actual sadist and these BDSM-inclined people are disappointed when they find out that sadism also includes wasting their time, giving them false hope, and denial of any meaningful experience at all.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
lol I’m fucking stoned and this is basically violent fluffy cringe.

In my stoned state I had an epiphany that I already kinda knew but completely coalesced for me while watching this. We’re expected to create space for whackadoos to get their kink and we have “psychologists” normalizing the behavior because they just happen to be the very same whackadoo.

So essentially psychology is just crazy people making pseudoscientific excuses for their behavior to justify it. No one I think it’s all bullshit.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database