Monster Strke - Android/iOS monster team game with 4 player co-op.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is apparently the game that's finally toppling PAD in Asia as top earner. Or is on track to or something. Recent release here in the US.

Usethis referral linkto give me and you 5 free summon orb things. Or use another that gets posted here, just help someone out here(and yourself).

Android App link
iTunes Appstore link

It's got the usual dual gacha machines with dual currencies, with friend points for lowly monsters and material ones and premium gems/stones for the chance at elite monsters. You can, and should, reroll for a top tier monster at the start in the usual ways(clear data or reinstall, or if rooted delete the appropriate files).You want something from the A tier or better to start.

If rooted device here's how to do the faster rerolling.
iOS:

You can use file explorer programs like iFunbox or iTools, but the iOS version must be 8 or lower (as iFunbox or iTools don't support 8.1 yet). Using iFunbox, delete the data10.bin file, then restart the app. If you have iOS 8.1+ you'll have to do it the traditional way (uninstall then reinstall). Of course, if you have jailbreak all bets are off as I haven't experimented with that.

Android:

Must have a rooted device. Use a file explorer and navigate to data/data/jp.monsterstrikewhateverfolder and delete data10.bin. Or you can go into Settings -> Apps and delete all local content then restart app.

Yes, both of these can really suck time out of actually playing the game, but starting with a top tier monster really helps, keep at it! (I've done at least 50+ rerolls, I've heard people doing more)

Actual gameplay mechanic is vaguely similar to Slingshot Braves in that you bounce around and hit monsters and partners. Sort of like marbles. When you collide with a teammate they fire off an ability that also does damage. Each also has a unique skill on a move timer.

Co-Op is the big draw. Only the team started pays stamina for the dungeon so you can rotate costs or just mooch off people. The default in game system uses proximity, it sucks unless you spoof your location to Tokyo or something. But it supports the Line app, this is where you find random groups.

This post has some starter info, and the first reply has links to the various Line groups.

Other relevant links.

Subreddit
English Database. Still being worked on but it's useful already.
Reddit post with more links. Mostly Japanese and translating is for suckers, so fuck em.

My ID if you want to friendify me: 670,775,874,264

RR Line group I just made:LINE : Free Calls Messages

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
nevermind just pulled a Lancelot, Not a Lancelot X though, lame. I rerolled...hoping for a Striker (C Tier) or anything higher.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah and Arthur is pretty badass.

BTW I would suggest saving up until you get 50 stones to roll the machine as you go forward, using the 10x roll option thing. Pretty sure it guarantees all gold eggs, so no shitty 3* crap.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
I'm digging it while I wait on more BF content. Rerolled twice including first ten co-ops for 50 gems and got an Apollo X so sticking with that cuuuz lazy. Line was a bit of a pain to set up on my tablet but eh could be worse.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah they're pretty generous with stones early on. Just from doing lots of co-op you'll get 20+ rolls in your first few days.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Download an app called "Line". If you use a tablet you have to get redirected from their tablet website just google it url starts with a t.restofurl.google.com once that's downloaded you need to head to reddit or wherever and find "line groups". Join the ones you can I only found three. People will post links saying join my game blah blah with a url. Click the top URL in the link and it will open a new browser tab then redirect you to the correct game room in the app. When you want to make your own co-op room select invite friends. Choose line as the invite option. It will open line and let you select rooms to paste the invite to. Paste the invite to chat(will auto send the message if you select 2+ rooms, you have to click send if you select one) then click the top link in your own message to open and host the room.

Yes it sounds crazy complicated but it's really easy in practice once you figure it out. Think along the lines of a super metal parade in PAD. But once you're out of energy you get to chain run other peoples dungeons for free and everyone gets bonus drops on top of it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty sure the whole Line thing is broken down in one of the links I posted.

Co-Op is definitely better in almost every way, especially for lower levels.

I'm currently working on a luck dragon for farming.

1. Importance of Luck and How to Make High Luck Monsters

The +50 luck bonus on the fire drake farming dungeon has helped a lot.

Also the new Samurai Hatcher event has a couple monsters that are supposed to be pretty nice. Specifically the Green and Red ones, and the dark one is good. Wish I'd held on to 15 of my co-op orbs to have a full 10 hatch for this.

Evo mats are killing me. Need a Divine Sharl for Zeus, Hamelin, Siren, and now my new Sanada. Sanada is apparently only great once she gets her Ascension, but I'm nowhere near able to farm those dungeons yet when they actually show up.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Another good airport time waster-rerolled a few times and got Arthur, seems beast so far.

koljec_sl

shitlord
rerolled like 30times, no 5star yet. wtf
Been playing this game for over a month already. Warning: the hatcher drop rate is way worse than PAD or Brave Frontier "Super High" drop rate events actually mean 1% chances. Definitely don't spend actual money on it.

If you can live with the hatcher, it's a very fun game that promises to have some very challenging events in the future. Line is a must-have ap to play this game with others.

If you are rolling, here is the short list of acceptable starter monsters (taken from GAF, which has been playing the hell out of this on Line since it began):

Bolded cards are the ones currently available in our version of the game. Everything with a proper tier is a great catch, don't worry about rerolling for a better one!
S tier:
Aladdin
Margarite
Belphegor
Yggdrasil
Red Riding Hood
Zeus
Arthur

A tier:
Sakamoto Ryouma
Napoleon
Tokugawa Ieyasu
Beethoven
Hunter King
Striker
Alice
Tini

B tier:
Uesugi Kenshin
Agnamute X
Mustang/Wildcat

Heracles
Athena
Agnamute (separate from X)
Harley X

Satan
Loki
Odin

Other keepables:
Nanami
Nobunaga
Nobunaga X
Eclipse
Merlin
Apollo X
Mundus/World
Yukimura

I'm tired of rerolling tier:
Any 5* with a strong Laser type bump combo, and/or with the Null Damage Wall ability

No seriously I'm tired of rerolling:
every other 5*

koljec_sl

shitlord
I ended up rerolling. I just pulled a Red Hood Nonno, read this this was a good starter. It's basically a red version of Arthur.
Yes, keep Nonno. She is the red Arthur. Their only drawback is that gravity eats them up, but their upward attacks don't require that they move a whole lot in order for the rest of the team to make use of them.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yes, keep Nonno. She is the red Arthur. Their only drawback is that gravity eats them up, but their upward attacks don't require that they move a whole lot in order for the rest of the team to make use of them.
Yeah I'm definitely glad I pulled her. She's pretty awesome. The gravity circles do blow though...
I also pulled a Wildcat, seems alright so far. Wish her strike cooldown was lower.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I've pulled Galahad and Eclipse... aiming for one of the A or S monsters though. zzzz

koljec_sl

shitlord
Yeah I'm definitely glad I pulled her. She's pretty awesome. The gravity circles do blow though...
I also pulled a Wildcat, seems alright so far. Wish her strike cooldown was lower.
wildcat is great. get her to mustang and her speed and anti grav make her fun. she will force you to learn to deal with damage walls. her ss is capable of one shotting boss phases.