Mouse recommendations

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
I've got so many mice/keyboards my wife things I'm a peripheral junkie so there isn't much I haven't tried at some point.

Zowie EC1-A paired with the GS-R pad for all things FPS related is hands down one of the smoothest and most accurate setups I've ever owned. The mouse is light, solid, and the Avago 3310 optical sensor is a dream. No external software or drivers to install with the mouse supporting 400,800,1600 and 3200 DPI. The lift off distance is perfect and it's just overall a no bullshit mouse for $60 especially if you do any heavy FPS'ing.

Logitech G502 for everything else as this mouse is just a workhorse, I love it. It's a bit on the heavy side weighing in around 164g but the amenities make up for it.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
A friend recommended the mionix castor and it has been grand so far. I got it a few months ago. It needs a real mousepad to work, and I wish I had gotten one of those huge ones as the more I play overwatch the more I turn my sensitivity down.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I have a Mionix Sargas 400 mousepad and the thing is so smooth, when I first got it I used to stroke it like a cat.

After several months of hard useage however the microfibre wears out and I have to rotate it to a fresh area of the mouse pad or the optical sensor on mice go haywire.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I have a Mionix Sargas 400 mousepad and the thing is so smooth, when I first got it I used to stroke it like a cat.

After several months of hard useage however the microfibre wears out and I have to rotate it to a fresh area of the mouse pad or the optical sensor on mice go haywire.
Yea i don't do cloth, my mousepad is a discontinued aluminum steelseries and i use ceramic mice feet. i do have discontinued frosted glass icemats too.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
So I went with GS 602 and it is okay. Better than other mouse's I bought as replacement....way better. Still not as good as the alien tract mouse but this will do

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Bought the G602 last year after my first replies to this thread and it is still going strong. Unfortunately I can't say the same about the rechargeable Amazon batteries I got for it. Only time I have issues is when batteries are dying (duh).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yea i don't do cloth, my mousepad is a discontinued aluminum steelseries and i use ceramic mice feet. i do have discontinued frosted glass icemats too.
This posted was the most hipster thing I could ever read about mice.

Im jealous of course

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You know how black guys are about their rims?

Thats asians and their gaming rigs
My mouse is the only customized Cherry MX death adder in the world, unless others have copied my mod and didn't post pics.

This is all for excel btw... da fuq =(
=SUM(B1:B2) better GG, my skillz

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Can you post pics
night time pics
RFTglFK.jpg

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I use this mouse and I love it. I can't stand wired mice.

Wireless Gaming Mouse - G602 - Logitech

I had my first one replaced because the mouse wheel stopped me from being able to click reliably with it. Logitech replaced it for me with a pretty painless process(didn't even have to return the defective mouse) and I haven't had any problems with the new one. It's pretty good on battery life too. Two Eneloops last about 2-3 months at least.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I own 3 logitech g600's and i use them from everything to pc gaming to xim on my xbox.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
I just got the Steelseries Rival 500 MMO mouse and first impressions are it's better than the Logitech G600 mouse it replaced. Feels good in the hand. Nice button placement. Little pricey at 79.99 but had what I wanted for features.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Not enough buttons, i have all my thumb buttons mapped.

• 1Like

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
I recently bought a Logitech G900 and have really liked it so far. It took me a while to get adjusted too because it was a bit narrower than my old mouse. It can be used wirelessly or plugged in, and the tracking wirelessly works just the same as far as i can tell. The charge on it is awesome and works for something like 24 hours unplugged. Downsides are price as it is quite expensive and maybe not enough buttons on the thimb for some. I would buy it again though if given the choice.