New cold war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
putin will slap obummer with his cock and all will worship him and despair.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I don't quite see why this is such major news this time as from all I've read it's an annual exercise.

• 1Like

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well conspiracy loving people who read zero hedge will grab at anything that makes it seem like there is a coming apocalypse.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
If Putin does nuke I hope he targets cities that have BLM first.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
If its one thing Russians know how to do is their military parades... Except when their high tech tanks break down.

• 2Like

Pops

How will you block your children from seeing their mother whore herself out for the lolz?

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So why is the main stream media not covering this shit? this is the worse the relations have been between Russia and US since Regan. Obama is doing nuclear fly byes, Putin is doing 40 million people evacuation drills and yet our media is fixated on Trump wanna be fondles and calling bitches fat.
In syria shits getting real. Putin getting a no fly zone, UN meetings he is pleading for peace, yet our army chief is warning Russia war thats as big as WWII.

And then we have the dems blaming all the wiki leaks on Russia, blaming Trump for being in bed with Putin and all that nonsense. While there is dead DNC insiders from 2 to the back of the head in a "robbery attempt"

Just WTF is going on?

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Trump said pussy. Literally worse than a third world war.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Trump said pussy. Literally worse than a third world war.
It's pathetic.

I think in the Politics thread someone mentioned that Russia had done like a nationwide nuclear attack drill. Whole thing was fucking ignored because of whatever the Trump story of the day was.

Meanwhile I'm starting to get a bit worried about the fact that Clinton and Obama really seem to be poking at Russia for seemingly no reason.

• 2Like

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
So we're worried that Russia will commit to MAD and we'll all be dead? Even Putin is not that stupid, he's just trying to push for whatever he can to save their shit tanked economy. A Trump presidency in theory would have helped that ignoring the fact Congress would have never gone along. Really nothing to see here, move along.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not worried as much about Russia as I am our own leaders. Learn to read.

We're getting into a pissing match with Russia...over Syria? Fucking why?

And you're also ignoring the fact that Congress has basically passed on actively declaring wars, because that shit is unpopular. They've allowed Presidents to take all the blame.

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
So we're worried that Russia will commit to MAD and we'll all be dead? Even Putin is not that stupid, he's just trying to push for whatever he can to save their shit tanked economy. A Trump presidency in theory would have helped that ignoring the fact Congress would have never gone along. Really nothing to see here, move along.
if you say so.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

No, you better worry what Obummer will do in his last days.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.