Next (2007)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Next (2007)

Tagline: If you can see the future, you can save it.

Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Lee Tamahori

Cast: Nicolas Cage, Julianne Moore, Jessica Biel, Thomas Kretschmann, Jim Beaver, Tory Kittles, Peter Falk, Enzo Cilenti, José Zúñiga, Jason Butler Harner, Sergej Trifunović, Nicolas Pajon, Michael Trucco, Charles Rahi Chun, Patricia Miller, Jon Hughes, Jack Ong, Edith Fields, Lorilynn Failor, Jessica Barth, Bonita Friedericy, Danny Downey, Michael Runyard, Adam Lieberman, Miranda Frigon, Paul Rae, Jeff Michael, Lisa Joyner, Dean Cudworth, Chris Palermo, Robert Gerrits, Matt McColm, David Leitch, Chad Stahelski, Peter Weireter

Release: 2007-04-25

Runtime: 96

Plot: Las Vegas showroom magician Cris Johnson has a secret which torments him: he can see a few minutes into the future. Sick of the examinations he underwent as a child and the interest of the government and medical establishment in his power, he lies low under an assumed name in Vegas, performing cheap tricks and living off small-time gambling "winnings." But when a terrorist group threatens to detonate a nuclear device in Los Angeles, government agent Callie Ferris must use all her wiles to capture Cris and convince him to help her stop the cataclysm.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I've been watching movies that I've never seen that other people suggest. I skipped over this because it looked dumb, but I'll be honest... it isn't bad. I'm only 1/3 of the way through.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's over now. Strange movie, but I didn't hate it. And I just realized that's where this meme came to be.

1719799420548.jpeg

He never has bird hair in the movie, but he wore that jacket and shirt through the closing sequence, and his hair looks similar enough to make me think of the meme.

I wouldn't have thought it looked like a bird prior to the meme though. What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I liked this movie enough that I've watched it a couple of times. Jessica Biel never disappoints either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database