NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Chanur Chanur , seriously surprised at the Chargers lately. When did they learn how to draft? Really solid so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Another guard for the Chargers. That should hopefully give us some desperately needed help and depth on the line.

zzeris zzeris no one is more shocked than me. I'm starting to develop a little respect for TT.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Another guard for the Chargers. That should hopefully give us some desperately needed help and depth on the line.

zzeris zzeris no one is more shocked than me. I'm starting to develop a little respect for TT.

The biggest problem I've had with the Chargers are their guys always seem to get injured and they don't keep a lot of their talent. Now, some of it could be picks that just never work out but it's hard to keep filling holes when new ones are always opening up.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The biggest problem I've had with the Chargers are their guys always seem to get injured and they don't keep a lot of their talent. Now, some of it could be picks that just never work out but it's hard to keep filling holes when new ones are always opening up.

I've been complaining about their conditioning staff for a while. I hope things are better this year.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Winston has Evans, Howard, DeSean, Goodwin. He's going to walk into camp like Vince McMahon walking to the ring.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Moreau, Tankeesly, Tabor, Josh Jones are my hope for #60.

I love so much we got Moreau at #81. Anderson is a beast too, lack of measurables hurt his stock. Moreau might not be ready to go right away, but our D is a whole lot better already. Loving our draft so far and thank goodness they focused on D.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user