Noodlemod's Seat Announcement Thread 2016

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This thread is for announcing the candidacy for Noodlemod's seat. Anyone can announce their candidacy for this seat by posting in this thread with a candidacy speech. Anyone can nominate another member (who is not currently a mod) by posting in this thread also. I will put the candidacy speeches in the OP in alphabetical order based on username.

Please see:Moderator Election 2016 HQfor details.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Nominating Noodle for re-election because he's too self-conscious about his modding to do it himself.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Noodlemod showed pictures of his penis. He honors this long standing traditions of politicians running for a position. Revenge for Weiner! Vote Noodledick!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I announce my official candidacy for running for a second term.

Although I have made a few mistakes along the way, I genuinely moderate in a fashion that is positive for most of the members of this community. I've been fairly transparent in how I moderate, how the process works, and answering any inquiries to the best of my knowledge. Vote Noodlemod 2016 and all of your dreams will come true.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I really like noodle, but that game of thrones spoiler shit made me want tip throw him off a bridge.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I mean based on the wife situation of late is he a good decision maker??

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
While. Others may think this is a joke or whatever, I am OK with whatever situation happens. Did my best to be a positive moderator, if someone feels they can do better then that's one less stress off my back.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Noodle has been the best addition to the moderators since they original janitors were picked.

Carry on Noodlemod!

Palum

what Suineg set it to
What was the last thing noodle moderated? I don't even remember. I thought the joke was he used to be then he wasn't anymore.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What was the last thing noodle moderated? I don't even remember. I thought the joke was he used to be then he wasn't anymore.
He got rid of a Star Wars spoiler in some random thread from that DelicateFlower faggot.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The only thing I worry about is Noodle's ability to complete another term in office.

Had to settle for burger King last night. Large fry, large coke, 2 double cheese burgers, and a double whopper. God it was good.
I'm fine with keeping Noodle around, but maybe we need McCheese on standby in case the beetus strikes again?

Status
Not open for further replies.