November Book of the Month - Better Nate than Lever

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I'll be posting some picks to vote on no later than Sunday. Please email me any suggestions or suggested themes you guys may have. We'll do a shortened 7 day vote and try to get the next poll up by November 20th for the December book. The plan is to roll over the two runners up from last month, which are The Leftovers and The Republic of Pirates. In addition to that I'll be adding one classic book and a few recent releases from different genres. With the classic book, I will try to pick something that everyone on Earth hasn't already read, but the nature of that pick makes it difficult. I welcome any criticisms or concerns people have, please let me know.

Sorry this has been such a clusterfuck, we've had issues finding people who can manage the burden. I'll be doing it for the time being unless anyone wants to volunteer.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Oops, I somehow didn't remember about November. If you want to stick to those two books that isn't a bad idea. If not, I will post something up today. I have a topic for it just need to format the post.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
If you have something ready then post that and we'll go with that. I have no ideas anyway right now.