Oasis

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
z6xugLPukxof4VE7k8J7cQzuER6.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Oasis[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE][/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2017-03-17[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Set in the near future, Oasis tells the story of priest Peter Leigh, who is called to a remote planet where a mysterious multinational company is building the first permanent off-Earth human colony. The planet, Oasis, is humanity’s last chance to escape from Earth’s impending collapse, but it quickly becomes apparent that it may not be as hospitable to humanity as it seems..[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Not yet up on TMDB.

Quick 15 sec trailer: Watch Oasis Season 1 Episode - Amazon Video

Pilot is up on Amazon as we speak.

Taken from Amazon:
Set in the near future, Oasis tells the story of priest Peter Leigh, who is called to a remote planet where a mysterious multinational company is building the first permanent off-Earth human colony. The planet, Oasis, is humanity’s last chance to escape from Earth’s impending collapse, but it quickly becomes apparent that it may not be as hospitable to humanity as it seems…

Watched it, and thought it had a Bioshock/System Shock/Fallout kind of feel to it in ways. This is going to be green lit, and I am very excited to see where Rob Stark takes us.

Last edited by a moderator:

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah it will take a bit of time for it to get on TMDB. I have put ones up there before myself, maybe I will start working on this one.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Agreed. The pilot was interesting. The show has potential.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not bad! Hope we get to see Keller naked, would be a bonus!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I watched it and enjoyed myself. Certainly has an interesting premise AND since it is based on existing source material they will have a general plot outline in place. Honestly at this point in time if you are launching a new series and aren't basing it on a substantive existing work then you really need to lay out the overarching plot in a novel-like outline. We don't have time to deal with generic fumbling as a writer's room gets their shit together.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone heard any word on this at all? Looks like the premiere is still watchable. Really hope this get green lit. Not sure how long they usually take to decide but it's been a few months now.

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
1 show of this wave of pilots has already been picked up. The others... who knows, hopefully it's soon but yeah I don't think there any set dates. You're just stuck in limbo, never knowing until they either announce a pick up or the actors get roles in other things.

That's why I never bother with Amazon pilots. Best case I have to wait a year to watch the next episode, worst case is I have to wait 6 months for them to tell me there won't be a next episode.

• 1Solidarity