Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Obliterated

Genre: Comedy, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2023-11-30

Creator: Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg, Josh Heald

Cast: Shelley Hennig, Nick Zano, Terrence Terrell, Paola Lázaro, Kimi Rutledge, Eugene Kim, C. Thomas Howell, Alyson Gorske

Overview: An elite special forces team thwart a deadly threat to Las Vegas then celebrate with booze, drugs, and sex. Unfortunately, the vibe is killed once they discover that the bomb they deactivated was a fake. With the clock ticking, the intoxicated team must fight through their impairments and overcome their personal issues to find the real bomb and save the world.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So do they just have ...

1701699430597.png

to find it?

Also...Comedy??

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Since no one posted a trailer, the one actor looks like Brad Pitt knock off

Last edited:

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thank you,

That clears it up better than the description.

Looks pretty stupid.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
2 episodes in and there is just so many dicks and just a little bit of titties. Take out the nudity and it kinda reminds me of Snyder's Army of the Dead.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The first 20ish minutes make it look like a cheesy TBS "elite military team!" type show. Then it becomes the REAL show after they're successful in their mission. It's kind of a reverse MacGruber where everyone is shown to be over the top competent at their job during the initial mission. Then they're all just fucking up afterwards. Definitely the first 20 minutes almost lost me, but the show got better and the characters did as well.

There's lots of tits, dicks, and butts. And I'm 2 episodes in. I'd say maybe worth it, but really have to stomach the first 20ish minutes of the first episode where it's cheesy on fuck probably (?) on purpose.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If you dont take it to seriously it's pretty good. Tons of violence and tits and ass. Plus lots of jokes and cussing.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just started watching this. There is an homage to Airwolf 10 minutes into the first episode.

I'm on board.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
The premise had a lot of potential, but the writing was just terrible. And yes, way too many dicks

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>

I dunno, I don't pay for streaming and very rarely watch TV. Basically the only time is when the spouse finds what looks like an interesting show on one of his Chinese 🏴‍☠️ sites, and he's usually more interested watching in romcoms and The Usual Gay Shit :emoji_tm: , so there's not much overlap in what we watch anyway. When he gets back home in a couple of weeks, maybe I'll see if he can find it.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I assume the DPH(dicks per hour) rate is used to measure how edgy they want the show to be.

Pretty accurate descriptions above, I’d say if you go into it believing all the over the top / cheesy stuff is on purpose/self aware, then you’ll enjoy it more. It’s a little inconsistent so far in the first ep, but I’ll give them another ep or 2.

• 1Worf

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I assume the DPH(dicks per hour) rate is used to measure how edgy they want the show to be.

Pretty accurate descriptions above, I’d say if you go into it believing all the over the top / cheesy stuff is on purpose/self aware, then you’ll enjoy it more. It’s a little inconsistent so far in the first ep, but I’ll give them another ep or 2.
If you’re enjoying it through ep 3, you should be fine for the rest of it. I’d give it maybe 6 or 6.5 overall as long as you just take it for what it seems like right off the bat.

It really wants to be better but just can’t quite get it together on a number of fronts.

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database