One of the worst threads and polls I've ever seen

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
hodj is innocent of everything, everyone. So says Soygen, the mod whose word should never be taken seriously.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I never said I was innocent of everything.

The reason I was demodded was because I argue with people relentlessly, and that is what I am guilty of.

That has nothing to do with how I moderated this forum for the three week period I did so.

I mean you guys are the ones who are still making up lies about a year old events, so the more butthurt you get when I start pointing out what egregious liars you're being the better, imo.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Bam. Picasso agrees I've never abused my power as moderator.
Let me point out, by the way, that this was the post that started Lurking and now Soy's butthurt in this thread.

This post was clearly meant to be a joke taking the piss out of Picasso.

You guys are just full of "We can dish it out, but we can't take it" right now.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Sorry, I mean 'everything' as in all the things you listed. There, you're now absolved. Go in peace.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Also, I couldn't be less butthurt about any of this. Honestly, is butthurt the tone you're picking up in my posts?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Also, I couldn't be less butthurt about any of this. Honestly, is butthurt the tone you're picking up in my posts?
Yeah, it really is.

Feeling a lot of butthurt from the mods in this thread since last night tbh.

And it was silly because my post to Picasso that started it all was clearly me joking and playing ball on this whole thing.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'm not, honestly. I'm always sarcastic, but not butthurt(in this case).

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
In general, you know I like ya bro.

Don't let recent threads fool you.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
S'all good, man.

giphy.gif

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It was me and if you keep acting like a faggot you'll get buried like heckler did by us multiple times after hodj kept unbanning him

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm well within the bounds of faggotry laid out my Soygen on page 389 of the amod thread using default post count. Maybe you all should get your shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.