Outlast Trials

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So this has been out a while in early access for PC and such but released fully for consoles.

This game is awesome fun. I love the "treatment center" vibe, upgrading your little shack apartment, and the mission structures. Solo or Coop but it is a lot more fun coop. They have arm wrestling and chess in the common area - with upgrades for your character and such as you go through things like Feeding poison soup to the non-indoctrinated, wheeling a guy to an execution, dropping NPC's into a meat grinder (lol). Overall really fun. Playing on Series X but has cross play.

Anyone started playing this? Or played it for a while?

Last edited:

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have not but I liked the first two games. Is there a long single player story/campaign like the second game, or is it more like missions you would replay with friends ala Hell Divers?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I have not but I liked the first two games. Is there a long single player story/campaign like the second game, or is it more like missions you would replay with friends ala Hell Divers?

More like missions with lots of unlocks as you progress with a common lobby area with arm wrestling and chess - the ability to decorate your apartment, and creepy missions with great diversity in the missions. Pretty awesome :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user