Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I know everyone is sad I am leaving. I know when I arrived the goal of 3000 threads on this forum was such an unattainable goal for the most serious-minded FOH members. Now it's an attainable goal. Thanks to my serious thoughts and considerations of Brad's vision.

I am working on my story, Sailors and Sea Monsters/Dead Toe Society. I am running with a good concept now and need to tell this story.

Chris for some reason this made me think of you. SAILORS MOON LIVE ACTION - Search Videos

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I know everyone is sad I am leaving. I know when I arrived the goal of 3000 threads on this forum was such an unattainable goal for the most serious-minded FOH members. Now it's an attainable goal. Thanks to my serious thoughts and consideration of Brad's vision.

I am working on my story, Sailors and Sea Monsters/Dead Toe Society. I am running with a good concept now and need to tell this story.

Chris for some reason this made me think of you.
I thought you quit? Was that an alpha release of your quit?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I know everyone is sad I am leaving. I know when I arrived the goal of 3000 threads on this forum was such an unattainable goal for the most serious-minded FOH members. Now it's an attainable goal. Thanks to my serious thoughts and considerations of Brad's vision.

Chris for some reason this made me think of you. SAILORS MOON LIVE ACTION - Search Videos
You don't know what a thread is. You've made zero threads.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

Perhaps the success of StelarBlade has inspired the pantheon people to revisit their art direction again.

This could turn it around for Pantheon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Your posts may not equal whole threads , but some of us are ascendant.
Wait... is this why his posts were nonsensical in context of the discussion and didn't quote anyone? He meant them to be new threads?

• 2Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
WELL, THE TIME HAS COME FOR ME TO DEPART FROM THE FORUM ONCE AGAIN
Me too.

Goodbye everyone.

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Welcome back bro

• 2Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The above is good timing. We have finally arrived at people "abusing" pathing by climbing and keeping mobs away from them. And also people "abusing" food buffs in the alpha sessions. Big picnics on high ledges, doinkin with the bros.

I'll keep you posted until Sox returns from the abyss on the third day.

Last edited: