PEOPLE UPSET ABOUT TANOOMBA GETTING BANNED THREAD

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I made this thread as a courtesy and am not to be counted.

• 3Faggotry
  • 1Nationalist
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 8 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Thread bans might have been a better idea. His drama was confined to about three threads, outside of those he was a good poster.

• 5Bullshit
  • 3Like
  • 1Faggotry

Oldbased

> Than U
I feel blessed I have only seen about 30 Tawhooomba posts in the past few years so about the best I can do is promise to pour some piss in a toilet in remembrance.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
Shit happens to those that piss in another's shoes & continues to piss after being warned, Twice. I would hope this applies to everyone.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
some context is warranted, he wasnt just banned for nothing or whatever bullshit scratchynuts can come up with. he didnt like losing the argument over in the politics thread and so he started spouting shit that people deserved to be outed in RL and lose their jobs for what they said on this board to him and he expanded from there. we all have careers here and dont need somebody fucking with our meat and potatoes so he was given das boot. i like tanoomba, i mean he was decent enough to me, but when you start going beyond this board insinuating threats to people IRL, you are swimming in perilous waters. tanoomba, sorry you got banned, but i cant defend you on this.

• 8Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 12 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Moonbat doesn't have the intelligence to fight words with words so he goes the normal route of threatening people like most shitlibs do.

• 5Like
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
he's hardline either a complete troll or saying what he actually believes in. In the threads that he posts in he brings out the best in the regular posters that argue against him but tends to tip over that edge of just being a contrarian all too often. He lends himself towards fervently defending his position even when all hope and reason are lost, which has been able to take things down different roads inside of the GG/SJW threads in the past, but him retreading old arguments is getting a bit shitty and, even though he comes back and approaches things as a moderate for a while, he's just going to head to his same point given enough prodding. Given all of that we're not NeoGAF and, if he is or isn't an alt of a long standing member of this board, it's an Andy Kaufman joke and it's fucking hilarious. No ban you fucking cunts. Silence that shithead with reason and logic like you always do, not preventing him from posting

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Hodjing

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Talk about a completely unnecessary thread, since absolutely no one is upset he was banned yet again.

P Picasso3 batting 0 for 0 in the new thread creation department lately.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 7 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well take a 0 and divide it by the number of new threads you've made recently, and that will give you a batting average of 0.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
he's hardline either a complete troll or saying what he actually believes in. In the threads that he posts in he brings out the best in the regular posters that argue against him but tends to tip over that edge of just being a contrarian all too often. He lends himself towards fervently defending his position even when all hope and reason are lost, which has been able to take things down different roads inside of the GG/SJW threads in the past, but him retreading old arguments is getting a bit shitty and, even though he comes back and approaches things as a moderate for a while, he's just going to head to his same point given enough prodding. Given all of that we're not NeoGAF and, if he is or isn't an alt of a long standing member of this board, it's an Andy Kaufman joke and it's fucking hilarious. No ban you fucking cunts. Silence that shithead with reason and logic like you always do, not preventing him from posting
Fuck him there is no reasoning. People discussing their in ability to even state their political opinions in public because if the willingness of individuals to label them racist, phobic, etc and ruin their professional lives immediately followed by the faggot saying people should be fired for what they post on the forum.

Fuck him

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Dislike

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Haven't a bunch of people over the years told him he shouldn't have his teaching job?

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
They haven't threatened to make him lose it.

They've just said that his views are cancerous to the minds of children.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Picasso is a cool dude.

• 2Bullshit
  • 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Haven't a bunch of people told him to get raped and die etc?

To think he crossed a line is kinda lol worthy given all the shit that gets said. If some hot fucktoy like Soygen said someone needed to be fired I doubt he would be banned.

Everyone hates tanoomba, i think we can be open about that and ban him and it be ok, don't you ZyyzYzzy?

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Nationalist

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If some hot fucktoy like Soygen said someone needed to be fired I doubt he would be banned.
giphy.gif

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users